Page 3 Page 6

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Yaa with kmh our happiness has gone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123deeshu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "forum lock??? (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deeshu

deeshu

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
plz dont locked the forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123

princess_star11

Goldie

princess_star11

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Yes even I noticed the chaskametre gone today! Aadat ho gayi hai har 5 min ke baad forum pe aane ki aur ff's parne ki but ab...ab kya hoga? If they lock the forum then what will I do????

kmhalltheway123deeshu

...Sheher...

Goldie

...Sheher...

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
no dear i heard forum wil nt be locked bt nw onwards we cant rate d chaskameter dats it

silverleavesMsFuzzybear69

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
heya ppl!

stop panicking!!

if my guess is right...a forum gets locked if there are no active users in it,not just because the show goes off air!! the caskameter must have been removed because the show has gone off air!! once a show goes off air it becomes useless to measure its popularit and mention it in the list of the shows which are already on air! 'coz dont ya think that other shows behind kmh should be given the chance of getting a better rank?! our show has been within the top 20 ranks so far...its kinda in the top till the end!! so be happy!! kmh1 forum was locked only after kmh2 forum came up..isnt it??? so why worry?!

varshini

p.s: if i had told anything wrong,do correct me!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123MsFuzzybear69deeshumagical.Arjuhisilverleavesgeetanshi

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! I dnt think the forum will be locked..its jst that we wont be able to rate the Chaskameter from today onwards..!!
The FF's nd all will continue like they were before...!!

For ex..u guys can visit the DMG/Tere Liye Forum...these shows have also closed down long back bt still their forum is intact..!

Hope that helped!!Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123MsFuzzybear69deeshusilverleaves

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Varshini..u are absolutely right...KMH1 forum locked only wen KMH2 forum came up!! So ppl pz stop panicking...!!

Nd ya varshini i dnt think a forum gets locked jst becoz there arent any active members..like i said in my prev post have a look at those forums whose shows closed down...the forums are still there!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhalltheway123MsFuzzybear69deeshu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.