Posted: 12 years ago

no dear i heard forum wil nt be locked bt nw onwards we cant rate d chaskameter dats it
heya ppl!

stop panicking!!

if my guess is right...a forum gets locked if there are no active users in it,not just because the show goes off air!! the caskameter must have been removed because the show has gone off air!! once a show goes off air it becomes useless to measure its popularit and mention it in the list of the shows which are already on air! 'coz dont ya think that other shows behind kmh should be given the chance of getting a better rank?! our show has been within the top 20 ranks so far...its kinda in the top till the end!! so be happy!! kmh1 forum was locked only after kmh2 forum came up..isnt it??? so why worry?!

varshini

p.s: if i had told anything wrong,do correct me!

Hey guys!! I dnt think the forum will be locked..its jst that we wont be able to rate the Chaskameter from today onwards..!!
The FF's nd all will continue like they were before...!!

For ex..u guys can visit the DMG/Tere Liye Forum...these shows have also closed down long back bt still their forum is intact..!

Hope that helped!!😳
Varshini..u are absolutely right...KMH1 forum locked only wen KMH2 forum came up!! So ppl pz stop panicking...!!

Nd ya varshini i dnt think a forum gets locked jst becoz there arent any active members..like i said in my prev post have a look at those forums whose shows closed down...the forums are still there!!
but then few other forums have been closed down coz there were no active users like the daram veer *imagine's show*
we people keep our KMH2 forum active
thats good...as long as the members are active...nothing will happen to the forum :):) Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
why cant i see the chaskameter??? did india forums close this forum or what happened? please tell me! or is it just my computer??
Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
yeah...same here...
no chaskameter:((seems dey hav blockd it...:(