Bhool Bhulaiyya Ki Jai Ho :D

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hhehhe LOL
first time i'm happy with my title : its perfectly accorded to my Subject :Lollzzz ROFL

okaay okaay sorry won't tuurn around too loong huun , won't maake you patient agaain 

well , my view is very simple and once agaain i noticed something yesterdaay Big smile
did you noticed the reason or the person becoz of yoou Khushi always laand to arnav??Tongue

ANY GUESSES ??? 

Yaa ya i'm talking aboout bhool Bhulaiyya LOL nahi samjhe ?? 
Talking about the lil gaame khushi always play to know the direction to take Wink
and all the time the bhool bhulaiyya game directs her to arnav Day DreamingDay Dreaming
lovely gaame khushi <3 keep playiing it coz its the game of destiny this time Heart

Love ArHi <3 <3 <3

Soo bhool Bhulaiyya ki Jaaai Ho ROFLROFL

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 16 June 2011 at 6:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sash10IF_ridaKomalgraphix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhool Bhulaiyya Ki Jai Ho :D" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
LOL LOL I Was Thinking The Same Thing Yesterday & Then I Thought That Even God Want Them To Meet ;) Embarrassed Their Destiny Is Already Written & Even Arnav Singh Raizada Can't Change It ! LOL But Bhool Bhulaya Game Have Been Showed Just Two Tymes Naa . && The Dargah Scene & Scooter Was Without This Game & I'm Not Sure If They Will Meet Today Either ;) Ermm SOOO If This Game Really Play Cupid In Their Love Story & Brings Their Nafrat // Mohabbat Meetings Often Then I Will Surely Say Bhool Bhulaya Ki Jai Hoo ROFL

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
LOL

i thought the same too

Bhool Bhulaiyya was haunting my head 
i so knew it was bhool bhulaiyaa 
thnk for bringing up the topic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
lol dat was just hilarious its always this bhool bluiya rhyme takin her everywhere lol

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

ya i never noticed what was it something bla bla but last word was tujhe chadhaun pudi khasta .ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.