•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

hello frns ! i know talli is the most highlighted character of the forum we all love to hate her...but yesterday  two people who touched my hearts are kesar and talli...well i will not say much about kesar as then it will be all kesarified...so thought to make a post on talli ...i really felt her pain when she was dragged into the situation i was sad to  see her dragged by kesar as she was in gathbandhan ...really a  innocent girl got punished in the war of two extemely intellegnt and stubborn ppl..she was uncessary stucked in the situation and  a mute spectator of her destruction what was most ironical the two ppl who had decided her fate didn't talked about her they were interested in their relation one who wants a relation other who doesn't want that relation and she was standing silently questioning if kesar wants the relation then y I m here ??? and to gulaal if she doen wants her that relation than also what am I doing here ????...sometime i wonder y she got punished ...

1         just becoz she belived in the dream that gulaal showed her in her childhood as gulaal showed some dreams to kesar

2         just becoz she dare to dream about prince charming

3         just becoz her prince charming promised to marry her with his own consent

4         just becoz whenver she got some hints that kesar is not meant for her gulaal misleaded her

whats your pov

Edited by sanjh11 - 12 years ago
i agree to a certain extent.

but why has she always relied on Gulaal's saying? She knew Kesar didn't love her - he made it clear it was a fact yet she just depended on Gulaal thinking she loved Kesar.

She doesn't love Kesar - before Kesar left she only knew him for a short period of time. And he left for boarding school for 10 years which is a huge amount of time and he came back and she was magically in love with him.

Kesar is the victim here. He's been alone all his life. Talli had Kesar's family, Gulaal. Kesar had no one. Talli just can't take no for an answer.
It was sad what happened to her but she had it coming to speak frankly.
well...yeah, i did feel bad for her, bu then i feel she should have used her head at times as well...does not make me feel any less for her...though i still maintain that she is a very very annoying character...atleast she has been till now...maybe it has something to do with the actress...

but what i liked about her was that she acted like the mature one at the panchayat and stopped the madness that sudha was creating...she seems to be the one who has come to term with things the quickest...and whose to say that she will be the one to tell gulaal to give her relationship with kesar her best shot because talli, metaphorically speaking, is radha...and radha loved krishna (kesar) a lot and wished him happiness with rukhmani (gulaal)

I felt really bad for her too. Baichari bikaar mein pissi gayi 😭
I also agreed that whatver happend was really bad for her. But like everyone said, she shouldnt rely herself on gulaal or anybody. She is old enough and mature enough to know what can be right and what can be wrong..? But she ignored the fact that she is not dreaming on her own but by gulaal's fantasy. She knew everything how kesar didnt get chunar for her, he even told her but she still didnt believe it. He even said out loud that he never loved her, she still didnt thought to find out the truth? she was being blind. But yeah i mean kesar also shouldnt have played with talli while making gulaal realize that whatever she was doing was wrong. But again we cannot blame him either...
I dont really feel bad for, maybe just a litle.. but i would say she should have find out for her own good!! Edited by Manoshono - 12 years ago

I personally have never come across sombdy who wants to marry smbdys hubby...she knew KG deeyerbattu...she should hav been d 1 to ask G to break it b4 marrage...this only shows her intelligence😕