Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, we can send a request, at least! Some letter or sumthing!!

Kam se kam 2008 ke epis mil jaayenge & we'll get all the missing epis, too!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshudi, expressions dekh ne ki liye to chehara dekhne ka khwaish hona chahiye, mere to uoh issa bhi nahi aati...part i saw, Anj was giving shy happy smile and that boy over there didnt look at all sad or remorseful or embarrassed of marrying the elder sis of his  love.and that same things happening in a  house which clearly understandable as a temporary set...am expecting nothing i guess
darshana23 thumbnail
I dont think she has anything to do in yesterday's episode... It was more today where her scene with her father and mother was shown.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnx darshudi

btw, you see, once again some type of love triangle happening :(
darshana23 thumbnail
By the way, one joke happened today...

Tomorrow is last day of ur jijju in World's local bank, so he is throwing party in the evening at "Kapila" restaurant... He informed me about same, and I heard it as "Kapil"... MY hubby's face was worth watching at that time... 🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

thnx darshudi

btw, you see, once again some type of love triangle happening :(

Meri maa, tu mat  dekh serial aur pessimistic ho jaayegi tu...
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

By the way, one joke happened today...

Tomorrow is last day of ur jijju in World's local bank, so he is throwing party in the evening at "Kapila" restaurant... He informed me about same, and I heard it as "Kapil"... MY hubby's face was worth watching at that time... 🤣

🤣 Darsh, you never leave any opportunity to make him Jealous na? bechare...he would have realized it later🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh ab meri kya galati hain?? why he booked party in restaurant with such name?? Main bhi soch rahi hoon, hotel mein jaake aakhari "A" hata doon... then I can keep staring at that name... 😍
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Rosh ab meri kya galati hain?? why he booked party in restaurant with such name?? Main bhi soch rahi hoon, hotel mein jaake aakhari "A" hata doon... then I can keep staring at that name... 😍

Haan Haan teri koi galati nahi hai, sab jiju ki hai for booking it in that hotel! Hai Na?🤣

Stare at the T-shirt instead!😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Rosh T-shirt pe stare thodi karungi... us ke saath to...☺️