Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
~WHEN HEARTS MEET...SPARKS FLY~ suna tha aur kal dekh bhi liya...the moment priya reaches the cafe and the two sit face to face i could feel my cheeks blush..and their splendid chemistry made my heart race..RAM TOH..EK DUM PSYCHO HAI..he is so particular about everythng around him and yesterday Priya's bindi bears the brunt of this CUTE PERFECTIONIST..AND ofcourse the Sorry session was sweet except for that Intruding waiter..stepping into ram's comfort zone..HOW ANNOYED AND embarassed our bholu looked! Ok now my fav Raya moment..unlike other shows where the gal falls & the guy catches..AISA YAHAN NAHIN HUA! The lady lost her balance but our gentleman just sat looking at her amused! Rofl! One thng that irritated me more than shipra's pesting welcome..niharika asking nat's own bro to be there! Damn..how much i hate this woman for hurting golu molu! In the end the show Stealer AUNTI JI..THOUGh i wondered how many vegetables aunty buys stil as long as she asks ram to carry it with full hak i felt lyk hugging ram as to how lyk a sweetheart he humoured the old lady silently lol..ALL IN ALL EKTA MAAM..RAM AUR PRIYA..BADEY ACHCHE LAGTEY HAIN...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ReeshAxymstarrry13Divya23.bhavika0611AbhiAnishamma92anizorFebruaryFlowerananya2000Sakshi_DeewanifuzzyfaceprnczavivakirkRaee_Salvatore

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bade achche laggtey hain...JUNE 15..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yeah it was so so cuteeeBlushingDay Dreaming

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
it was awesome

-Swasti-

IF-Dazzler

-Swasti-

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Cant wait for their marriage to take place and start all the romance...ufff...zaldi se shaadi ho jaye ab baas...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hi anamika i was too all dreamy these two are brilliant :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yup nipun it was splendid and hey thanks for all videos u upload :D

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Lol ltldeewani me too waiting desperately jaldi se vivah ho jaye ;)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.