Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
wowww awesomeee
luved ittt 
superbbb
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i loved this...but i still wonder when geel wil confess everything her...continue soon n thnx...
alu5123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread & what a start witn a mindblowing update.
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on the new thread...
and awesome updates...loving MSK...and the love he has for geet...
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread😊
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

For some personal reasons, I will update everyday and finish this FF as soon as possible ! ðŸ˜Š

BTW, Listen to the song I posted ! It's a magical, romantic song ! I love this one ! ðŸ˜³

Something Called Love

Twenty

When she opened her eyes, it was late, she did not found him. She got up quickly, covered herself in quilt before he came. She got herself fresh and came after thirty minutes. When she came out from the washroom, she saw him getting ready in his formals, about to leave somewhere. She started shouting in her mind, 'Which kind of monster he is? Not even wishing me good morning!'

'Er…Good morning, geet.' He hesitated.

'Morning!' she said, bit embarrassed.

'Look…'

'Look…'

They stopped for a second. She thought, 'Must be thinking how to deal with it. I know Maan…I love you, too!'

'She must be angry on me. How could I hurt her like this? I'm a Monster, no doubt in that!' He thought.

'Maan…'

'Geet…'

She smiled and he tried to smile but could not.

'Okay. You say.' She smiled and allowed him to talk first.

'I'm so sorry geet. You must be thinking that I used you...and I…just…but you know I was drunk…I'm so sorry…it was my mistake…I should have never…'

'…what?' she asked in shock.

'I'm so sorry…I think I should just leave…you will feel better only…' and he left, leaving her shell shocked.

She thought, he loved her, in fact he did. She was sure that he loved her, but she knew it, he will only think about herself and her comfort first. She was shocked to see his reaction. She had no more to say, she just left without even looking at her.

'What? Without protection?' pinkey spit out the drink in shock.

'Will you just shut up?' she asked pinkey, sipping coffee.

'You don't need coffee sweetie; you need alcohol, a beer! Will it work?' pinkey smiled at her situation.

'But…you love him na?' she asked sincerely then.

'Yes.'

'And, what about him? Well, you know something? I know he loves you, adi told me once.' Pinkey laughed at her like a silly teenage girl who just found out the latest rumor of the class.

'I know, but he will never realize that. I know him, he thinks he used me. He is just being bad ass…! How can I forget that after all he is a MAN. You know pinks, men will be men, I mean I admit that he is great, super cool, nice and understanding partner, like you see in movie, but he is a MAN. I have always believed in this theory, you know something? Man…they are so confused. I mean when they do right things, they would feel that they are doing wrong, and when they are doing wrong things, they would feel like they are the only intelligent guys on the earth and they are doing right things…In short, his boy hormones has won over his love for me…and he is feeling like he hurt me but in fact I'm not…I so want him to hurt me…damn it!' she said in her own disbelief, irritation, frustration and confusion, and sighed heavily.

'You have gone mad, geet. Just…too fool in love.' She causally laughed and rolled her eyes. Geet understood from the bewildered look on pinkey's face that she did not understand anything.

'Very funny.' She said and got up from there.

'I just want him to realize that I'm not feeling guilty about it; I need to talk to him.'

'But he and adi left for Singapore, they will come after three weeks or four. For that work, I had to cancel my reception, geet.' She cried in pitiable accent.

She left from there in anger and frustration. It was three weeks to wait for him to come and it was her time to miss him, and his time to realize his love.

He tried to read some magazines, listen songs but nothing worked. He was already missing her, but he had that strange doubt that she might hate him for used her like this, he closed his eyes tight in found himself lost in her memories, her enchanting smile, her natural fragrance, her hazel eyes and her beautiful face. He opened his eyes immediately to stop him from thinking about her. He asked the air hostess to bring him vodka, same drink which she asked for when they first met, she was wearing white shirt and black jeans with pink inner which he did not wanted to see but could not help it. She was scared, much scared from flight, how he tried to divert her attention by provoking her, and then she went on and on and on. He finally had to exchange his seat with another and how he hated her at first sight. A bright smile appeared on his face.

Few days passed but he could not talk to her as they both were busy in work and they had to handle respective branches. There was not even a single day when he did not miss her, or she did not miss him. She kept waiting for him and his call but it was of no use and he kept waiting for her call but she did not call which made him more convinced that she was not happy with him. On the other side, he was missing her like hell, he was thinking about her day and night, her non-stop talk and blabbering, her drinking habit and her laughter.

It was evening and they were working like usual in the office, and as usual, he could not concentrate more, and he left from there and stood there on the trail, on the top floor, staring at the blue clean sky, and adi came from back and patted his back.

'You miss her a lot, right?'

'No. Not at all.'

'I have not mentioned her name yet and you are already refusing. I was talking about dadima!' he smiled.

'Oh yes, I miss her.'

'You can't lie easily. You need to learn it man!' he grinned.

He did not say anything but glared at him.

'Maan, I know, for you it's hard to accept that you love her but man, one day you will have to accept that.'

'What are you saying adi?' he asked him in confusion.

'Nothing. You know what I'm saying. Well, I have to go now; pinkey must be waiting for my call.'

After he left, he stood there in confusion, a battle between his mind and heart.

'What are you thinking maan? Huh? She loves you.'

'Of course not. Maan, nobody can love you, you know you are her devil boss. You don't deserve love. Even your mother rejected you… '

'And who are you to decide that you deserve love or not? She loves you.'

'She does not. Maan, you were drunk and you used her. How could you hurt her like this?'

'If you were so drunk then how do you remember each and every moment perfectly? And if you were doing that so called mistake the why didn't she stop you? If she was so hurt then she would not spare you.'

'May be she was vulnerable'

'No maan no, didn't you see it in her eyes next morning? She loves you.'

'Don't listen to your heart man.'

'Go Maan, go. Go get your girl. Be a man, and get her.'

'No.'

'Yes.'

'Oh! Shut up both of you. I don't know about her, whether she feels the same for me or not but I know one thing, I love her and I will tell her. Rest of the thing, she will decide and I know she will be mine, someday.' He cried passionately. He was still standing there, and on the other side of the corner there was some party, which he thought was a prom night. She looked at the couples dancing with each other, holding hands and hands and arms in arms, lost in their own world. It was a very sweet and romantic music playing in the background.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FJg4R-QZE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

He smiled at the thought of her; he closed his eyes and found her in his arms, looking at him and smiling, her same enchanting and magical smile. Her hazel eyes, searching for something in his eyes and he held her, he held his hand tightly and bow down. He kissed her hand and got up, pulled her closer and moving in the rhythm with her. He was lost in her. And as song finished, suddenly he opened his eyes just to find out that he was alone, she was not with him. That was the moment when he realized that life is incomplete without her, the moment when he realized that he missed her. He decided to ask her first when he would reach India. He smiled and left from there.

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww so cute...but Maddy why do I feel like it's just the calm before the storm...is it? is it???Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!

waiting for their confession ...hope they ll confess it soon.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superb update...thanks 4 da pm!Read part 19 n 20 nw. Congrats on teh new thread! Loved it...Maan is so protective! Maan needs to admit his feelings! Update soonEdited by khwaishfan - 12 years ago
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
simply awesome update,...
loved it...
tanx 4r pm