MG FF Something Called Love - 2 THE END @ Page 92

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys, me again ! Maddy

Officially the SECOND THREAD of my FF 😳

I need to give list of my works for some of my lazy frnz ! 😆

Here are my attempts on OS and SS :

Do leave your comments, whether they are positive or negative ! I would love to read them ! Call me greedy, i don't mind ! 😆

Love, 

Maddy

Something Called Love

Love

Something, One thing, called Love,

She never knew, what it is, what is that 'L' word thing, neither she was interested.

Nor was he,

Fate brought them together.

Some say, love is blind, love is life, love is beautiful, and she said,

Love is a four letter word, means nothing. Just four letter word.

At first sight love, she never believed, nor did he.

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail

Okay ! So here this is my first update in my second thread  ! Congratulate me, now ! 😆

I would really like to thank few special girls, who made it for me, I literally asked them to spam me !!! 😲 And, they did it for me, like crazy ! I awe this update to them, so I just thought something more ahead ! 😃

So, this update is for my Princess ( You got it, don't you? 😉), Navpreet as in Dimpzz😳, Chelsa, Shan ( My lovely Shanu ), Hope and Reva ( My Lovely Inspiring friend ) ! You all ROCK girls ! 👏 🤗

Dedicated to you, guys ! You helped me a lot to open this new thread ! 😳

Love you, ALL ! 🤗 And, Each and Everyone and who LIKED or LOVED my work, at any point of time ! 😳

About this update, well I can say this is what I thought, you might find it a way too FORWARD or whatever ! But, I just made it according to what I think, coz Mumbai and Delhi is like similar, I'm more attached to Mumbai culture, so I thought it was okay ! 😊

I'm so sorry if anyone finds it way too forward or fast ! 😉

Maddy

Something Called Love

Nineteen

As they were matching their steps on the song, Careless Whisper, she looked him with respect and admiration, he held her in his arms strongly, not to leave her at any cost, as if she was the last person on the earth for him. As she will accept him, the way he is. She was shocked at his mental state; she could not bear the shape of him.

'Maan…believe me, you are the best person, best son and best friend I have ever seen in my entire life.'

'Really…?' he smiled as he did not believe her words.

'Let me remind you Mr. Khurana, what I just said back then, if you will ever talk to me like this again, if you will ever talk to me or anyone about your self like this, you will face the consequences. Okay?'

'Which kind of consequences I will have to face?'

'Like, if you will ever do this, I will leave you…'

'…don't say that…I have…no…'

'Then…'

'I have no one except you…'

'Maan, I too have no one except you…'

There was a silence for a second between them; they looked at each other affectionately. And she smiled. He smiled. She hugged him tight, in happiness, in pain, in celebration. And he engulfed her in his arms, and hid his face in her shoulder, to feel complete, to find his solitude, to share his life, his loneliness. They were lost in each other until the music stopped. When they broke hug, she saw him adoring her. She blushed, she liked it, but the way he was looking at her was quite strange for her. She left from there, he followed her. Suddenly she reminded something to share with him.

'Hey…I forgot to tell you one thing.' she said artificially.

'What? You are getting married?'

'It was a bad joke.' She rolled her eyes.

'I thought so…What is it?'

'I have won an apartment in one lottery.'

'What?' he acted.

'Yes.'

And suddenly he reminded the talk between him and adi, the next day after her birthday, when he met her mother and gave them money.

'Adi, do one thing, she will never accept it from me. I know her, do it anyhow but this flat is no more, mine.'

'You do not worry maan. I will do it, and she will never get it that you bought it.'

'Thank you.'

He came back from his thought when she shook his shoulders.

'So…? No reaction on my luck?'

'Congratulations Geet. So, when should I visit your new home?'

'Anytime. I still can't believe, its happening with me, I mean a flat like this in Delhi?'

'I must be very lucky.' She added and still dancing in joy.

'You are.' He said.

She came closer to him and asked him once again with stern look,

'Why did you do this?'

'What?'

'Don't try to act smart with me.' She was angry by then.

'What?'

'Do you really think that you would give that flat to me by some stupid idea of lottery and I would buy that? Do you think I would never notice some 'macho' guys around my home every time protecting me? Do you really think I'm that much dumb and fool?'

'Geet…I thought…'

'What did you just thought? Why did you do all this?'

'I just wanted to do this, that's it. And I did that and I do not owe any explanation to you anymore.'

He went away, it was raining heavily by then, he did not stop, he tried to walk off but she grabbed his hand tightly. They were drenching in the rain, but still she did not leave his hand and looked in his eyes firmly, demanding her answers.

'Oh yes, you are…you have to explain me.' She snapped.

That was it, he could not hold it anymore, and he grabbed her hand even more tightly and pulled her closer.

'Okay. I did that. Those are my guards trying to protect you from your animal brother when I'm not around. And let me tell you one more thing, It was my flat and I wanted to give you because I could not see you like that, like you send money to your family every month and they are just – '

'And?'

'And, Yes, I did gave your mother a cheque, it was handsome amount to satisfy them so that they wont just –'

She was shocked, he confessed it, what she wanted him to do. She was informed by her father this morning that a man came and talked with her mother and brij and gave them a cheque and asked them not to interfere in her life and especially asked brij to stay away from her. She connected the dots and she found it that he was none other than her 'M' her Monster Singh Khurana. She decided not to inform him or ask him, she wanted him to confess that and explain her reason.

'Do you know why?' he came closer and held her face passionately.

'Because I can't see him torturing you, hitting you, and beating you like an animal. It hurts me like hell when you cry for them, it hurts me when you feel disappointed for them, and it hurts me when you constantly try to make them happy even if they do not deserve…And I can't see that, I will kill him if he…I will not stop myself if ever in your life, he will try to touch you, even. And nobody can stop me, not even you…' he said in fury, passion in his eyes which scared her. She, for the minute convinced that he could kill anyone for her, she was afraid for him as she never saw his side before.

She left his hands and stepped back in shock.

'Maan…' she could only utter his name in surprise at his determination and passion for her.

'Geet, don't say that you do not agree. You know that I'm right. For once in your life geet, think about yourself. You show yourself as smart and independent free woman, but in fact you are not. You are not free, you are here living alone but in every step of your life is directed by them, you are not taking your decisions on your own, your family is deciding your life and you are fooling yourself. You are in a golden cage and you want to be free, but you are just…not doing this.'

He added.

'Geet, you are a strong woman then why are you let them bully you? Why are you letting them make you suffer? You are just blindly satisfying yourself that you love your family. For once in your life, do what you want to do. Do not think about anyone, it is only one person that matters, the man in mirror that is you. Few minutes back, you were asking me to trust myself but do you do that?'

She was frozen in the rain; her body was motionless with shock. He just made her realize her real side; he showed her, her own soul which she lost when she came here. In blind race of ambition and money, weakness and family pressure, she never got time to think about her own choices, her own life. She wanted to become home decorator, Interior decorator; she threw her dream for family as they had no more money to pay for fees. All that matters was her family - her not so own family. He was right, she was fooling herself, in the name of ambition, aim, money and weakness she forgot to love her own life, she restricted herself, not to love anyone, not to feel for anyone. She chose to become blind for money and money and more money. He just gave her soul back. Unknowingly or knowingly, he taught her to live life in actual terms and to fly freely in the open sky, he taught her to breathe for her - her soul - her heart - her life - her 'M'.

She saw him standing in front of her, drenching in rain, looking straight into her eyes, what he said was harsh but it was the truth that she could not escape or avoid. She did not need to say more nor did he. They looked at each other for second and she broke the silence. She thought she hid the tears in the rain so that he could not see them.

'It's raining.' She said.

And they smiled.

'Thank you for informing me, I could have caught cold.' He smirked.

She was shivering in the wild rain and cool breeze, she covered herself with her beautiful and delicate hands, and he removed his black coat and covered her in. They were again speechless, she looked at him one last time and she began to left from there and found herself about to slip on the lawn because of mud but he held her hand and pulled her back, embracing her, she was embarrassed little and she heard some breaking voice. She ignored it as she was busy staring him and the water drops from his lovely black hair.

'You are wet and I think you just broke your sandals and you must be bleeding.'

'Oh! It was that annoying sound.' she thought.

She looked at it and groaned, 'Hell!'

'Here - let me help you…'

And he picked her up in his arms, and trailed off. She looked at him adoringly, she found herself lost in his charisma, and she chose not to speak anything. It was the night; she chose to surrender herself to her wish, her life in its own way, free her from the golden cage in which she was. She let the nature decide for her - for him.

'The raindrops can hide your tears but not the feeling, you can hide your tears from me but can you hide your pain from me?' he whispered in her ears.

She was again surprised at the ability of this man to understand her, and surprise her every time. He placed her in his car, on front seat, they did not speak anything on the way, she started FM in it was playing,

Saanso ko saanso mein phighalne do zara, Dheemi si dhadkan ubhadne do zara,
Lamho ki guzarish he ye, pass aa jaye hum tum…hum tum…

She changed the channel and she heard,

Kuchh khas he, kuchh paas he, kuchh ajnabi ehsaas he,
Kuch dooriyan, nazdikiyan, kuch has padi tanhayian,

Before she could listen more, she immediately stopped it, before embarrassing more in his car, in his presence.

He carried her to his room and placed her on his bed, dressed her bleeding leg. She closed her eyes in fear and pain, he touched her face and asked her to open her eyes and trust him. She did not realize when her eyes gathered tears and made her vision hazy, she could not miss the opportunity to see his face, she cried more and looked at his beautiful, angelic face. He signed her not to cry and before she could act anything, she found herself lost in his embrace; she hugged him as tight as she could.

She broke the hug and about to say something but he put his index finger on her lips, indicating her not to say anything. He came closer and brushed his lips against hers gently. She missed a beat, they looked at each other for a while and when she could not fight him anymore, she found her strong will crushed into the dust, the minute he touched her, her heart was pounding, and she did not realize when her fingers were searching for his face and moving to his face and his back, she removed his wet shirt. She found herself, shedding a lone tear from the corner of her eyes, in fear, in happiness, in pain, in freedom which she just got. Her 'M' The Monster had just taught her to love, to live and to share. She smiled through tears and when she could not take the inner desire anymore within her soul, she hugged him close, he hugged her back, for what it seemed like eternity, he explored her soul and she found herself crushed in his magical touch. Gently. Smoothly. Tenderly yet passionately and avidly.

It was clear sky then, the shining light of the moon was cascading on his angelic face placed upon her heart; listening to sweet and rhythmic sound of her heartbeats. The rain has stopped, and she was enjoying the wet delicate scent of the soil, widely awake in his strong arms, he was sleeping peacefully in her arms. She looked at him, kissed his forehead and looked outside the window, it was full moon. She smiled and whispered in his ear, 'I love my Monster.'

😳

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

on the new thread ...

aww ...that was so sweet!!!

Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!!
iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -dia-

on the new thread ...

aww ...that was so sweet!!!

Beautiful part!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!!

Awww...You got your position back ! Always first ! 

Love you and Thank you so much ! 🤗

mrk-1 thumbnail
awsome update !!! 
congrats for the new thread !!!! 
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

Awww...You got your position back ! Always first ! 

Love you and Thank you so much ! 🤗

Thank u ...& ya after a little break back to my position.

U r welcome & Love you too ...🤗
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Geet didnt told him the truth n they moved ahead in their new found relation

It was big step

Pata nahi kya hoga when truth wil be out

Im so scared abt that

I dnt want them to get seprated plz

Update was awesum
Loved watevr Maan did for her n his possessiveness for her was awesumest awesum
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Maddy, sweetheart congrats on your new thread

Loved the update too, very romantic, loved the passionate, protective and possesive Maan, glad Geet has someone to take care of her now. Please update soon.

Just read the previous three part and left you a message in the previous thread 🤗
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb ...beautiful update...loved it