-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am deeply disappointed by the behviour of some members on the Geet forum. They have been bashing members not only on FB but also in chat clubs on IF. This is the link to one of the many CCs where I am being openly mocked or bashed. 

I am also attaching a couple snapshots of their chatroom. While Mg777 and the other person have edited their messages, Verode has quoted them on multiple occasions and we have now taken snapshots.

My profile is also being stalked by newbies.

I have already brought this to the attention of Jyoti06 who is the moderator of the Geet forum, The mods of the Chat Club forums and some global moderators as well. 

Incase IF finds itself unable to take any action against these people- then please deactivate my account as I no longer feel comfortable being a part of such a community where I can be bashed without any consequence. 

Regards
Pix

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shradha for making this post. I had actually wanted to put their FB activites here too... I am afraid to step in here with such people around you know. Seriously..

All in the name of a show... Fun can be fun only when it is within limit... But i dont understand what is the sinistral pleasure in such fun...

I really dont feel like coming here anymore... I dont feel safe here🤢

I have escalated all this to GMs and CC club mods... but Jyoti i dont want to involve her in all this anymore... She is already hurt enough...

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
One more thing... the most sickening fact is they are freely roaming around as though they have done nothing... 🤢
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm glad now people can see who's really at fault🤢

And sharddha and preeti and all of you , plz dont be hurt by such things...U see if thy had some class, if thy had some ethics...thy wouldn be doing this on a open forum...Its just so sick to even do such things..I mean, we are humans...If you dont like a person, Keep it to your self... why creating bashing pages? Is this tuaght by our parents? 

U can be dignified and say hey,im sorry i dont agree with you...How difficult is that?

I'm so saddened by all this..My friends are hurt which makes me feel sick...I wanted to fight..But then i dont want to stoop so low...As my parents have taught me to be a gud human being...

whatsoever,Guys im with you all...😊 Hope some action is taken...😊
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Thank you Sia...
😊

Its so  easy to malign people's reputation..🤢 All i wanted to do was discuss healthy and have some fun... if i ever crossed limit i would have been warned by now People might say "oh you are mods friend"...i am talking about days when i used to fight with Jyo also... never crossed limit..😭😭😭 this is atrocious anf hurting
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pixie,

Please refrain from openly posting Invites Only Chat scripts, as it is against the rules of CC!!Such topics are unnecessary and often times blow issues out of proportion. Instead contact the DT of CC or the respective forums DT!

You had already PMed to the DTs, and we have already done the needful!   

Topic closed!

Thank you for your co-operation!

IF Dev Team