Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I just don't want him leaving ... the way he gelled up with everyone so soon ... he made us feel he wasn't a newcomer but had been a part of the show since a long time already !!! He's such a sweet guy ... a lovely humble sweet and soft person ... on screen and off-screen ... I hate this ... I don't want Viivek to go ... and if they people exit him like Tasha ... I can't bear that !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I've just lost interest in everything. X factor singing, my Vivek phasao story...(this is the worst part)...banner contest...whether to include him or not now????
😒

Last time's banner contest was annouced and suddenly CID became bi-weekly with a batallion brigade.

Now this...😒

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
NO NO NO NO NO🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 😭CryCryCryCry
THIS CAN'T HAPPEN
🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺CryCryCryCryCry
VIVEK CAN'T LEAVE
🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺CryCryCryCryCry

i don't know what to say...i was very attached with vivek emotionally...🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺CryCryCryCryCry...i don't want him to leave cid...he always had been my fav after abhi sir...and now this news...i can't believe it...i curse myself for opening IF today...he can't leave...🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺CryCryCryCryCry...i hope this is not true and just a rumour...he is ossam and i don't want him to leave cid...god what will become of the freddy-vivek duop then🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vivek was not getting his due. Its betterment for him and his career.  I just want to say Best of Luck for his career.
Somewhere we knew this was coming up in near future the way FW were handling all things.

More suspense than their stories is in this question FW what next? 

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't want to think further.  Only duo are left...if their patience wears out...I don't want to think about what will happen. I can already see Daya...😭

Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Early morning I got a called from one of my friend from media and told me Vivek left CID.It was shocking news.and then I rush to FB and were confirmed the news the got sms from bhavna.so Finally Vivek left.it's reality.we need to except.
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I don't want to think further.  Only duo are left...if their patience wears out...I don't want to think about what will happen. I can already see Daya...😭

no no...i don't want to think anything like this...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Frndz how nice was dis team. I realy likd it n now. Why he is leaving is it he s getting new soap?? Is news confirmed?
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

Vivek was not getting his due. Its betterment for him and his career.  I just want to say Best of Luck for his career.
Somewhere we knew this was coming up in near future the way FW were handling all things.

More suspense than their stories is in this question FW what next? 

i agree...after the entry of sachin they were not giving vivek space...sachin sachin and only sachin...i don't know why fireworks do this😡
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya.

Early morning I got a called from one of my friend from media and told me Vivek left CID.It was shocking news.and then I rush to FB and were confirmed the news the got sms from bhavna.so Finally Vivek left.it's reality.we need to except.

don't want to believe it...i loved the ossam fivesom...😭😭😭😭😭