Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The Story

-Anaya- IF-Veteran Member
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I really love stories of a rich guy with a poor girl, and especially business tycoons, this serial is just for me lol the promos at first were not so attractive to me but as i watched the serial i am liking it even more..i just cant wait to see more of the lead and the real story to start like marriage and stuff...whn i think abt it its just gonna be so lovely...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Oh man last night i just got to know that this show exists. And I watched all the episodes at once. I love the couple I think thy make very good chemistry can't wait for the story and romana e to start.
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
arnav & kushi have created their place in my life and im addicted to dis show... i hope it grabs more trp and topple da charts!!!!!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
AuHi is superb here...I also like the the way story is going cool...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index