Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

The Event aka The Marriage

silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Ram and Priya will be an event indeed

So how will Ram and Priya come together as a couple?
What will cause their marriage?

I dont think it will be via love or liking each other..as the cause of their marriage

Have a feeling Priyas mom will do some kinda deal...so that both her children are married into a rich family

Ram loves his sister, and so he will eventually agree to marry Priya...and will think the family is money hungry including Priya

Hopefully Ram's brain aka his trusty good friend..will talk sense into Ram
Thats my hunch

I really love the cute bickering between Priya and Ram
I hope she makes Ram loose weight..lolLOL  Though I love his acting and the cute faces he makes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Nisa_nrFebruaryFlowerhamzanuhaBingenycsweetieavivakirk

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Agree with you LOVE Ram and Priya's cute arguments. I was surprised that Ram's trusted buddy wasn't there today for such an important day any ways. Loved the bindi scene today and of course elevator scene with that auntieji. Over all it was another cute episode today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@silvermoonlight: Even i got same thought... some one will put a condition if u take our girl(Priya) den will take ur 's... these 2 (Ram & Priya) will agree coz of their siblings happiness...

I Loved the episode... it was so funny...
Embarrassed

Edited by Nisa_nr - 15 June 2011 at 11:13pm
-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
ya some deal is surely going to happen. But like Priya and Ram's acting verymuch. Their cute-cute arguments.LOL
gigglesplz Newbie
gigglesplz
gigglesplz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Younger bro doesn't want to get married till his elder sis is married ... Ram mom/sis come up with solution and have him married to her so that Nat Karthik can h=get married ..simple!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index