The Event aka The Marriage

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Ram and Priya will be an event indeed

So how will Ram and Priya come together as a couple?
What will cause their marriage?

I dont think it will be via love or liking each other..as the cause of their marriage

Have a feeling Priyas mom will do some kinda deal...so that both her children are married into a rich family

Ram loves his sister, and so he will eventually agree to marry Priya...and will think the family is money hungry including Priya

Hopefully Ram's brain aka his trusty good friend..will talk sense into Ram
Thats my hunch

I really love the cute bickering between Priya and Ram
I hope she makes Ram loose weight..lolLOL  Though I love his acting and the cute faces he makes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Nisa_nrFebruaryFlowerhamzanuhaBingenycsweetieavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Event aka The Marriage" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Agree with you LOVE Ram and Priya's cute arguments. I was surprised that Ram's trusted buddy wasn't there today for such an important day any ways. Loved the bindi scene today and of course elevator scene with that auntieji. Over all it was another cute episode today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Nisa_nr

Goldie

Nisa_nr

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@silvermoonlight: Even i got same thought... some one will put a condition if u take our girl(Priya) den will take ur 's... these 2 (Ram & Priya) will agree coz of their siblings happiness...

I Loved the episode... it was so funny...
Embarrassed

Edited by Nisa_nr - 15 June 2011 at 11:13pm

-GoldMist-

IF-Rockerz

-GoldMist-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
ya some deal is surely going to happen. But like Priya and Ram's acting verymuch. Their cute-cute arguments.LOL

gigglesplz

gigglesplz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Younger bro doesn't want to get married till his elder sis is married ... Ram mom/sis come up with solution and have him married to her so that Nat Karthik can h=get married ..simple!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.