Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Hola pples Hug 

Mujhe aur koi kaam dhanda nahi hai aaj kal iss liye poora din IPKKND ke baare mein sochti rehti hoon. And I was just thinking about a few things that I thought/ discovered and noticed.
From today's episode I donno if anyone noticed but when Khushi and Shyam were talking on the phone, Anjali was tryin to call her hubby... and then she cut the phone saying his not picking up
As we all know... Shyam Jha is an advocate... he CAN be Anji's hubby looking at how the other members of the family are still not that forward and simple...
but at the same time Confused eekkk Dead Shyam can not be Anji's hubby... So there can be a possibility of another person being the hubby...

Coming to Akash... I donno about you guys but I LOVE  Akash anji n arnav's bond...his older but respects arnav alot which shows how much he loves his bro as well... His sense of humor is also very good and looks a bit naughty according to me Wink
He seems a person that can really be married to Payal..

Shyam...well who knws maybe Payal darling can end up marrying him or hopefully we get a new girl in the show to marry him or him to fall in love wit her and then he can disappear not being a kabab mein haddi in the love story

-Vishy

Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 15 June 2011 at 7:10pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anjali, Akash, Shyam and Payal" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I noticed about the call thing you're mentioning too. I have been having a feeling that he just might be the husband. But no offense, but if that's the case then what exactly did Anjali see in him?Wacko

I have also mentioned that I really Payal want to be hooked up with Akash Day Dreaming. They both are loyal and trustworthy and would really look good together as well. As far as a girl for Shyam is concerned, I don't care as long as he takes off to another planet ASAP and not meddle in ArHi's lives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdyaHappyMelody

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Yeah, I noticed about the call thing you're mentioning too. I have been having a feeling that he just might be the husband. But no offense, but if that's the case then what exactly did Anjali see in him?Wacko

I have also mentioned that I really Payal want to be hooked up with Akash Day Dreaming. They both are loyal and trustworthy and would really look good together as well. As far as a girl for Shyam is concerned, I don't care as long as he takes off to another planet ASAP and not meddle in ArHi's lives.

ROFL If thats the case then even I will be wondering tht... cuz no offense but I find his eyes freaky and except for his "Direct from hindi films" dialogue he really freaks me out Confused
LOL Shyam does need a new girl cause I will be waiting for Payal n Akash's wedding Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Not just the dialogues.. his wardrobe is a complete copy too and so are his accessories (not to forget the-very-clearly-visible SK bracelet). Uff!! Total nonsense!D'oh

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Not just the dialogues.. his wardrobe is a complete copy too and so are his accessories (not to forget the-very-clearly-visible SK bracelet). Uff!! Total nonsense!D'oh
Sharp eye Wink.. I never noticed all tht

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Payal end up with marring Mr.A's bro...will see...

eiliyafatima

eiliyafatima

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@ 0711rokxoxo:
well i was thinking about that too anjali was callin her hubby and shyam was talkin to khushi thats why his phone was engaged may be he is anji husband dont know cant say anythin...Confused

btw i m also in ur category dont have anything to do as my examz are over Cool holidays goinSleepy on so day dreaming about arnav and khushi all day longg...Day DreamingEmbarrassed

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ooohh vishu i dont want dat man to be anjali's hubby Dead
im gonna be shattered if dat happens... 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.