Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@nureat01

I think their convo on this will be something to watch!!! 

Maybe while their families are emotionally blackmailing them into a marriage...they both will actually talk about it and decide as mature adults that perhaps this could work for them?! They've both been shown to be too mature to let themselves be talked into something as serious as marriage...it would be inconsistent with their characters...let the families think what they want, Ram and Priya can make their own decision...

What say?

whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: divan

You know what I want to see is RamK going to match making agency to find dulha for Priya.  Want a scene where he is interviewing this guys to see if they are suitable...it would be hilarious if RamK looks for his personal traits in these would be dulha only to realize that they are here for one thing only...the Ram Kapoor connection, that is all of them think Priya is his sister and therefore a lottery ticket to Kapoor khazana...the perfect conclusion would be for him to realize that only he can marry Priyabhabhi...I think the look on his face would be awesome when he comes to this dreaded conclusion...🤣

That does sound hilarious! I am thinking of some scenes from Rishta.com!
Crazzmatazz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wait, that's gonna be Kartik's condition? Some promo or just speculations?

whatthewhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhi911

Oh wait, that's gonna be Kartik's condition? Some promo or just speculations?

I think there was some SBB or SBS or whatever episode that showed this...so not just speculation I'm afraid!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: narangi_77

OMG imagine Rohan-Isha handling this case!🤣  It would be EPIC!  Imagine their expressions in response to Ram's OCD-ness😆...ahh it would be a perfect R.com epi😆...If only.

Jokes apart, it is very much possible that Ram will try some matrimonial agency...the consequences would be hilarious😆
Crazzmatazz thumbnail

R.Com 😍..Seriously they can incorporate that concept in this show for a while, instead of bringing  in those whacky extras, who cant act to save their life!
AreYaar thumbnail

@nureat01

I think their convo on this will be something to watch!!! 

Maybe while their families are emotionally blackmailing them into a marriage...they both will actually talk about it and decide as mature adults that perhaps this could work for them?! They've both been shown to be too mature to let themselves be talked into something as serious as marriage...it would be inconsistent with their characters...let the families think what they want, Ram and Priya can make their own decision...

What say?

I'm quit sure they will have a convo with each other before agreeing for the marriage...to basically reach a common conclusion about how this can work for them...what they will view as a compromise since they've given up expectations more or less of having the kind of marriage they wanted...so for the happiness of their siblings...which seems to turn both of them into mushballs who don't think of themselves then...they will likely think...oh it's not that bad an arrangement...we could make this work...no expectations on either end...and this will probably happen after they reach a level of respect for each other after discovering other sides to each other in the coming epis.

The families will want this rishta for their own interests but RP will deffo go into it with their own understanding...and then ofcourse life will surprise them with what they both discover with each other. 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

I think there was some SBB or SBS or whatever episode that showed this...so not just speculation I'm afraid!

No, it's in the synopsis😆...remember that synopsis I mentioned to you a few days back?😆
Crazzmatazz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

No, it's in the synopsis😆...remember that synopsis I mentioned to you a few days back?😆

Lol Anu, which one? You have the link?
AreYaar thumbnail