Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav , Khushi & Garden

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
So who knew that Arnav singh Raizada likes to garden? Me thinking tat once we hit the right track. not that we are not on, but you know when they meet each other frequently, than maybe Arnav could be doing something in the garden and Khushi comes there, and being clumsy that she is, She can def create disaster in his garden.LOL Seriously I cannot wait until they work together. WE def need more ArHi scenes man.Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_CArshForEverFebruaryFlowerIshrafan11geetmaanluvarabian_love-scarlett-PurpleRainbaryMillerrr88ShiningStar18anu17HappyMelody

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged

Bichare plants ko kyun torture karna chahti ho khushi ko laa kar ROFL jus kiddin
I cant wait for ArHi scenes as well and Khushi seems like a person that would like
gardenin as well cuz of her adorable nature... and maybe the two can teach other
cough cough in between romance ofcourse cough something or two

Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 15 June 2011 at 4:32pm
-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Wouldn't that be awesome? Khushi tramping around on Arnav's snaps and plantings without taking much care and he gets all furious & gives her a lecture on what-not. Then Khushi will be like "insaanon ki na sahi, kam se kam nature ki toh care karte hain aap" *can imagine the whole convo in my head*LOL... but of course, all this a bit later, just not yet.
Nice post, btw!Smile
Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

wow thats such a awesome idea...

and i would like to say..those who loves gardening can never be arrogant...rude...angry...and i am sure arnav soft side is what shown in gardening...he loves his plants...he is passionate about his babies...his love his intense...and khushi will love him for that soft nature...
itstheclimb IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
oh that would be hilarious
gosh Barun as Arnav looking hot as hell doing the gardening
ok i love to see some thing where both are like muddy n allROFL
i still cant get over Arnav in garden,i am so happy to see some thing different like this
AKG Mission should start soon..LOL
HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
nice thought jeeny cz i ws thinkin abt da same ROFL ROFL
i can imagine arnav's angry expressions at poor jalebi girl...
dil garden garden hai!!! Party
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yaa Kushi is like that ooohhh God ROFLsurely she will do a big disaster to his Garden but for that we have to wait some time

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index