Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
This comment of Bharat cracked me up today.  I have to admit he sure does know how to lighten the mood, he may be the youngest in the group but no one would clock on to that fact.

Sharon and her stooges are getting on my nerves now, i think they have forgotten how old they are at the moment, all their loser antics and quips are getting a bit annoying to listen, this is something you do in high school, not at this age.  But the only comfort was when Sharon geniunly looked concerned when Swayam fell to the floor, albeit for a couple of seconds, this was her only saving grace.

is Vishaka trying to imitate nilesh, she seems to be the female counterpart of him at the moment.  Their little chanting was kind of funny but still it went with the situation.

I think they went a bit extra with all the constant staring sessions between the team and being lost in the moment.  Vicky did make me laugh with his comment og Neha having 'verbal diarrhoea'

Now the ball will get rolling in terms of Kria outwardly showing feelings for Rey, they way she was getting annoyed with Sharon with her constant remarks on Rey and her concern for him when he fell.  I think we will be in for some staring sessions being started from her end soon in the coming epsiodes.

I wonder exactly what Vicky is accusing Swayam of stealing?  he is on the verge of stealing Sharon's heart that i know for sure.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureCoffeeAddict100littledevilsRafz-kirulicious-yipeesweetshineZaYaHolicSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vicky in the Dicky and ABS" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
There's something my brother always says... "College is like being back in your kindergarten playground."

And don't forget... they're just 17-18 year olds, and just crossed their high school life.

Edited by Sheherzade - 15 June 2011 at 3:50pm

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Illyria

I wonder exactly what Vicky is accusing Swayam of stealing?  he is on the verge of stealing Sharon's heart that i know for sure.

Woman you make me happy LOL I love how stumped Sharon is everytime Swayam does thats silent-mojo thing of his LOL I wish Swayam's injury was more srs .. LMAO then we cud have Sharon runnnin out for him Asha Parekh style ROFL Okay now im gettin wayyy ahead of myself ... but thts wat happpens when u make too many VMs on them and obsess over em like I do LOL How come u never mention Amar and Rinni ... LOL they made me go squeee with hapiness today LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictsweetshine

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by Illyria

Woman you make me happy LOL I love how stumped Sharon is everytime Swayam does thats silent-mojo thing of his LOL I wish Swayam's injury was more srs .. LMAO then we cud have Sharon runnnin out for him Asha Parekh style ROFL Okay now im gettin wayyy ahead of myself ... but thts wat happpens when u make too many VMs on them and obsess over em like I do LOL How come u never mention Amar and Rinni ... LOL they made me go squeee with hapiness today LOL 

You crazy insane woman... soyi nahi abhi tak?!

Dude... take a break... SwaRon and AmRi are getting to your head!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

ROFL I told u  this is soo getting to me LOL! revising some notes  ... i think i wont sleep tonight ... Confused

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

There's something my brother always says... "College is like being back in your kindergarten playground."

And don't forget... they're just 17-18 year olds, and just crossed their high school life.

yes that is true, with your groups and everything, although the back biting and attitude i think is more of a high school thing then kindergarden.  I hope they do tone it down a bit though, becasue then it will just start getting on your nerves.

See i knew i was forgetting somethingLOL as i posted it i was thinking ' i was going to write about somethine else' but i couldnt pin point it.  Rini and Amar are too cute, the way Rini was so conscious about if people were looking and seemed to feel a bit awkward about the situation.Embarrassed  I think Amar is a bit understated sometimes in the episodes, the other characters are louder and have a bigger screen presence that sometimes he gets shifted to the side.  rini and Amar need a scene together now, that is what we missing from all the love anglesLOL.  Its like each member of the team likes someone from the other team, its only Bharat that likes someone from his own team, bechara Bharat did not like the prospect of being connected to riniiLOL

Edited by Illyria - 15 June 2011 at 4:08pm

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
that mean that Simi and Nilesh will end up togetherConfusedLOL

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

ROFL I told u  this is soo getting to me LOL! revising some notes  ... i think i wont sleep tonight ... Confused

RAF GO TO SLEEP!!!

you have two exams tomorrow!

It's getting to me to... more than the show or my writing or your VMs it's the FB masti that's constantly keeping me in 'Rey's state of mind! LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.