The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noranikalika.j

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Thank u..shankar..n yippee...I gave d correct answers...Smile

Sweet Chweetu : So you are the first one to know the result and me too answered correctly. Smile
Dear Shankar : Oh thank you, I got to see Abhi's smile now Clap and its good to partially saw Mili's face. Not hating her as a person but hate her character (towards the end only !!!) LOL

Edited by norani - 16 June 2011 at 3:26am

kalika.jchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norani

Sweet Chweetu : So you are the first want to know the result and me too answered correctly. Smile
Dear Shankar : Oh thank you, I got to see Abhi's smile now Clap and its good to partially saw Mili's face. Not hating her as a person but hate her character (towards the end only !!!) LOL

hey...norani..dear..I was afraid about d attire of Mili.(I guessed its wedding attire.)..n that made me so happy..n I know most of d people gave d correct answers..n congrats to u too..Embarrassed

noranikalika.j

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by norani

Sweet Chweetu : So you are the first want to know the result and me too answered correctly. Smile

hey...norani..dear..I was afraid about d attire of Mili.(I guessed its wedding attire.)..n that made me so happy..n I know most of d people gave d correct answers..n congrats to u too..Embarrassed

Sweet Chweetu : And congrats to you too, dear. I think everybody gave the correct answer including Uneka and Sucheta although both of them gave a different answer for the second Q. I am pretty sure they knew who was in that picture but don't want to mention Mili's name. Big smileBig smileBig smile

BTW, why are you afraid of Mili's attire Question

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manga3kalika.jchweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Sweet Chweetu : And congrats to you too, dear. I think everybody gave the correct answer including Uneka and Sucheta although both of them gave a different answer for the second Q. I am pretty sure they knew who was in that picture but don't want to mention Mili's name. Big smileBig smileBig smile

hey norani..dear..I was thinking is it correct or not(Mili's attire)..its just that ki..d word afraid fell off..I was curious to know about d attire n situation in that picture..Smile
norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged

hey norani..dear..I was thinking is it correct or not(Mili's attire)..its just that ki..d word afraid fell off..I was curious to know about d attire n situation in that picture..Smile

Oh okay. BTW, I think Mili put on a little weight during the kundali track because she is happy she's going to get Abhi LOL and Simi seems to have lose weight a little bit because she is worried sick about Mili's behaviour towards Abhi and Abhi's going to die Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chweetu

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Oh okay. BTW, I think Mili put on a little weight during the kundali track because she is happy she's going to get Abhi LOL and Simi seems to have lose weight a little bit because she is worried sick about Mili's behaviour towards Abhi and Abhi's going to die Cry

hey...u got it wrong..dear...Mili is nowhere in d kundali track...Confused . for abhi n simi...ya true..they looked a bit sick in d whole kundali track...esp..abhi...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

norani

Go to top