Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Pree! Right? Hey, I'm Sneha! :)

After reading your OS - I just stared at my screen for about 5 minutes. I did not - and I do not know how to express my feelings into words. Just wow. I loved it! Esp. the last little paragraph. But all I can is amazing. I loved it! No more words..actually, I can't find the right words right now. 

I see that you're not willing or do not want to write FF's but keep the OS's coming! (: Love them!

-Sneha :)

Hi Sneha... thanks for liking it.

The truth is... it's not that i don't want to continue my FF... I'm more than willing to spend my time writing... but right now my life is hectic and frustrating par limit... thus whenever i wish to write all i do i stare at the page in front of me and give up... FF needs commitment which i'm unable to provide right now... So it would be in my readers' best interest if i don't leave them hanging about the updates... if i do update i'll let everyone know. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aicha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon OS - Without You (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Originally posted by -Aicha-

Pree! Right? Hey, I'm Sneha! :)

After reading your OS - I just stared at my screen for about 5 minutes. I did not - and I do not know how to express my feelings into words. Just wow. I loved it! Esp. the last little paragraph. But all I can is amazing. I loved it! No more words..actually, I can't find the right words right now. 

I see that you're not willing or do not want to write FF's but keep the OS's coming! (: Love them!

-Sneha :)

Hi Sneha... thanks for liking it.

The truth is... it's not that i don't want to continue my FF... I'm more than willing to spend my time writing... but right now my life is hectic and frustrating par limit... thus whenever i wish to write all i do i stare at the page in front of me and give up... FF needs commitment which i'm unable to provide right now... So it would be in my readers' best interest if i don't leave them hanging about the updates... if i do update i'll let everyone know. Smile

Right of course! (: I completely agree! It is better to not write if you're not able to give it your best! I agree! :)
Okie doke! Thank you! :)

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
i have tears in my eyesCry
man i just luv this
but hope  u write another swaron os with a happy endingSmile

CoffeeAddict

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
omg...I am totally flabburgusted ...it was 1 of the most beautiful ff i have read in recent times...beautiful:D

CoffeeAddict

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

im glad i read this pree..its a wonderfully poignant piece..even if you are nt a SwaRon shipper.this OS wud definately make u one..i loved sharon's devotion..how love can change ypu in different ways and make u stronger and invincible from the world..altho u killed swayam..kya bigada hai uss pyaare ladke ne tera..

its a well written piece..next time write something happy :)

CoffeeAddict

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
ur pree right...??
hi,im saumya...!!! 
WOW...this OS almost made me cry...!!! wow...just wow...amazing...!!!! 
speechless..!! i cant think of anything else to write...!!!! 

CoffeeAddict

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
it was so ... am speechless... dont know what to say... heart touching

CoffeeAddict

g2o2rsxd

g2o2rsxd

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
It's so beautifully written..i have tears in my eyes...this post just touched my heart :)

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Go to top