SwaRon OS - Without You - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
wow pree that was touching yaar!!!! really awesome!!!!plz write more. pm me!!! 😳

OMG! u really made me cry😭

dis is such a painfully BEAUTIFUL piece of writing👏

ooohh so cute.. do continue.. 😊 
Pree! Right? Hey, I'm Sneha! :)

After reading your OS - I just stared at my screen for about 5 minutes. I did not - and I do not know how to express my feelings into words. Just wow. I loved it! Esp. the last little paragraph. But all I can is amazing. I loved it! No more words..actually, I can't find the right words right now. 

I see that you're not willing or do not want to write FF's but keep the OS's coming! (: Love them!

-Sneha :)
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Pree! Right? Hey, I'm Sneha! :)

After reading your OS - I just stared at my screen for about 5 minutes. I did not - and I do not know how to express my feelings into words. Just wow. I loved it! Esp. the last little paragraph. But all I can is amazing. I loved it! No more words..actually, I can't find the right words right now. 

I see that you're not willing or do not want to write FF's but keep the OS's coming! (: Love them!

-Sneha :)

Hi Sneha... thanks for liking it.

The truth is... it's not that i don't want to continue my FF... I'm more than willing to spend my time writing... but right now my life is hectic and frustrating par limit... thus whenever i wish to write all i do i stare at the page in front of me and give up... FF needs commitment which i'm unable to provide right now... So it would be in my readers' best interest if i don't leave them hanging about the updates... if i do update i'll let everyone know. 😊
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Hi Sneha... thanks for liking it.

The truth is... it's not that i don't want to continue my FF... I'm more than willing to spend my time writing... but right now my life is hectic and frustrating par limit... thus whenever i wish to write all i do i stare at the page in front of me and give up... FF needs commitment which i'm unable to provide right now... So it would be in my readers' best interest if i don't leave them hanging about the updates... if i do update i'll let everyone know. 😊

Right of course! (: I completely agree! It is better to not write if you're not able to give it your best! I agree! :)
Okie doke! Thank you! :)
i have tears in my eyes😭
man i just luv this
but hope  u write another swaron os with a happy ending😊
omg...I am totally flabburgusted ...it was 1 of the most beautiful ff i have read in recent times...beautiful:D

im glad i read this pree..its a wonderfully poignant piece..even if you are nt a SwaRon shipper.this OS wud definately make u one..i loved sharon's devotion..how love can change ypu in different ways and make u stronger and invincible from the world..altho u killed swayam..kya bigada hai uss pyaare ladke ne tera..

its a well written piece..next time write something happy :)
ur pree right...??
hi,im saumya...!!! 
WOW...this OS almost made me cry...!!! wow...just wow...amazing...!!!! 
speechless..!! i cant think of anything else to write...!!!!