Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

from Gunjan to Khushi what a change Hilarious :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Heeey guys today's episode  was  just tooo Hilarious

I was laughing like a made when khushi  tried to sit on the sofa... that was just tooo funny LOL ROFLROFL ROFL

Sanaya Irani is really doing well she is just too funny man... i never belived that sanya could be  in the same category as Rati and Dharashti but she proved her self ...

from seedhi saadhi Gunjan she has turned into a Hilarios cute Khushi Well done Sanaya Clap

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownsasasa-lonisachkasamnaluvmannunehnehnejikdg129ArshForEverNirjhor105zobshehLOLitaPawar-BrokenDreamer-daisyluvsaniya.xsparikhSanliciousbaryP.SrinivasShiningStar18CandYlicious_Sanu17AttractiveAdyaSilentsoulsweetshinewidaLeve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "from Gunjan to Khushi what a change Hilarious :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Gunjan to Khushi is an entire turn of the earth...!

But the reality is Sanaya Irani can portray Gunjan as well as Khushi who are as different as chalk and cheese...One is extremely Shy and the other one can steal paa-ji's scooter the very first day LOL

One is scared and the other one can dissolve her sister's marriage for her father's shop Smile One is so much innocent and the other is as cunning as a fox LOL One is scared of challenges and the other one lives on challenges...! But, they have one similarity, Sanaya!!!

Ofcourse, she's no less than Rati and Drashti in such avatars..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejikdg129-BrokenDreamer-Leve

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Gunjan to Khushi is an entire turn of the earth...!

But the reality is Sanaya Irani can portray Gunjan as well as Khushi who are as different as chalk and cheese...One is extremely Shy and the other one can steal paa-ji's scooter the very first day LOL

One is scared and the other one can dissolve her sister's marriage for her father's shop Smile One is so much innocent and the other is as cunning as a fox LOL One is scared of challenges and the other one lives on challenges...! But, they have one similarity, Sanaya!!!

Ofcourse, she's no less than Rati and Drashti in such avatars..!

LOL yeah 2 totally different characters...Sanaya is fab Smile

Edited by sara-khan - 15 June 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i was just rotflling LOL

it got me tears lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara-khanLeve

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
im surprised as well..I didnt think she cud act like tht..i mean gunjan was like ehhh she wud rarely speak..n when shed speak one line...it wud take her 5 minutes...i wud just forward the whole gunjan scenes...they were boring.but shes lovely here ...n soo funny...lol im lovin her...

Edited by sanaya11 - 15 June 2011 at 4:02pm

sara-khanLeve

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
its really a turn of 365 days of the earth...

even i never believed that sanaya could portray a character like khushi...because when she was gunjan...she hardly speaks...she was too shy...too quiet...sometimes i shout out myself..."arrey gunjan kuch to bolo...sab samrat bol raha hai...tum bhi kuch bolo"...but with khushi oh my god...my tears comes out from my eyes laughing so hard...

she is just incredible...a journey from shy gunjan to naughty khushi...its amazing...

she is more ease on khushi since she is like khushi in real life...who talks her mind...who loves challenges...who is naughty...i could really relate sanaya with khushi...

sanaya is too cute has khushi...and very adorable as gunjan

one is so quiet...the other is express train...
one is so shy...the other talks out her mind
one afraid of challenges...the other loves challenges
one believes in means...the other believes in ends
one is so matured...the other is so naughty and prankster

beautiful transition...even i never thought she can do what Rati...Sukriti...Jenny...Additi...Anupriya...and all the leading actress doing...but then now when she did what the others have done...she is amazing...khushi character is just made for her...even the above mention leading ladies can never do what sanaya is doing as khushi...

her comic timing is just perfect

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zobshehsara-khanDiyaSCandYlicious_Sanu17Leve

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
agree with you
She's doing a really great job playing Khushi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leve

ArshForEver

Goldie

ArshForEver

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think it's hilarious. She really is doing a great job. I didn't lime her as gunjan( not a fan of mjht) but she absolutely brilliant here. I must agree sanaya has talent.

By the way even barun is doing a great job I mean in DMG ( the only place I saw) he was very different then in here.

Amazing cast I must say b

sara-khanLeve

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.