Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi, Arnav & Bakri

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG.. Khushi called Arnav bakriLOL That was so funny. Seriously in the future, she should use all these words on him.

Kash, Khushi would enter arnav's room and arnav would see her , and all hell would break looseLOL

Very less ArHi scenes, but seriously Khushi was priceless and the Bakri was more hilarious than anything elseLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10-Medha-SanliciousFebruaryFlowersara-khannotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi, Arnav & Bakri" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
lol i was shocked nani had a pet bakri!!! lol

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Agree, Bakri was the show-stealer today ROFL

Lakshmi...Her name LOL

Separate room for her ROFL

I loved Bakri's dressing sense ROFLROFL

Khushi was like ''Bakri ka kamra'' LOL This one cracked me up...!

Khushi is the sweetheart, felt like pulling her cheeks, how can someone be so adorable...! I could imagine Arnav Singh Raizada's future life with Khushi Gupta ROFL

She makes a mount Everest of Jalebis the whole night and he likes Kheer without Sugar Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Medha-

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

LOL i agree very less of ArHi but Khushi still managed to entartain us :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.