Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

written updates

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

singh008

singh008

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
I think we should have people who are willing to take up the responsibility of writing updates. Almost every show in this forum has assigned people for updating. I hope people who are passionate about this show would be willing to take up this responsibility. I know the rest of us, who can't watch the show right away will really appreciate their time and effort. Smile I just wanted to throw this thought out there. Big smile By the way, I hope everyone is loving this show. I think I am already addicted and its only been airing for a week and a half. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "written updates" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Dear,
Members have already signed up to write written updates and they are doing it at a daily basis.
It may take a couple of hours after the episode is aired for a member to do an update as we all could be busy or caught up with something. But this forum has daily updates.
Refer to this for links:

::IPKKND-Written/Video.UpdateArchive::

Thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sash10-scarlett-

singh008

singh008

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
thank you for letting me know... I am sooo sorry I wrote this... I didn't know but thank you for informing me :)

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singh008

thank you for letting me know... I am sooo sorry I wrote this... I didn't know but thank you for informing me :)

No problem, dear!Embarrassed

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hope you got what you were looking for . But plz use  ::IPKKND-Help Desk~Query/Questions:: for any help/suggestion and refrain from creating new threads for the same.

Thanks
Topic to be Closed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.