Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode esp the garden scene.. Hay.. Arnav singh Raizada in blueBlushing I think the way arnav really is, Khushi will see it someday and that's how she's gonna fall for him, like in love with him when she says that her lad governor is quite sweet, in reality.

The precap was hilarious LOL and it HAS to be dream. How can she earn this quicklyLOL

Arnav has diabetes? WTH? Shocked Oh, I can just imagine her making jalebi and stuffing it into his mouth and him getting sick and she's talking care of him.:) Awww...Embarrassed

Anjali and Arnav have the BEST scenes.. OMG. Barun and Daljeet just rock these scenes. I like them even more than Payal and Khushi.

Khushi cannot stop thinking about ArnavLOLEmbarrassed It's so cute !!

Arnav said he makes his own destiny but he cannot stop Khushi from entering and cause a whole tsnunami in his world.. THAT's God's destiny and no matter how hard he tries, he cannot STOP it.

Khushi and Paaji scene soo cute! Anjali and Khushi! OMG!! That was one of the best scenes of today's episode:

Khushi was confused on what foot to put into her future sasuralLOL

In all episode was awesome. Can't wait for tommThumbs Up

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurya_chMySarunkdg129Nikki-BollyShaily.Sam_KaShianPurpleRainSunriseGreenSanliciousFebruaryFlowerChocoholicAnam-scarlett-shypersonAlyaa_27Poojaa_Pprejudicedsara-khanbary-Garima-Millerrr88minuuZaYaHolicmomma1128AttractiveAdya-DavneetKaur-hapinezz13aa123.80CandYlicious_Sanu17Mariaa.RD-Jahnvi-sunaina02HotMessHappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's the real Arnav that she will fall for," in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
loved your analysis...and yup even i feel khushi woiuld fall for real arnav i.e. the one soft person and broken person behind the hard exterior...and i can so imagine him getting sick bcoz of that jalebisROFL...and khushi taking care of himEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sara-khanMillerrr88

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Good Post Jen...! Hug

Today's episode was just so Beautiful Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Payal-Khushi and Arnav-Anjali scenes were adorable..! Khushi and Paajee were hilarious and today's show stealers were Anjali and Khushi, God, the cutest nand-bhabhi jodi..! I can sense their more adorable bonding in future Embarrassed

And Yes, Khushi would fall foe the real Anvav Raizada

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690nehnehnejiAttractiveAdya

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I think it is interesting that while the public ASR goes around breaking down buildings and people, the private blue button down short sleeve shirt (OMG how gorgeous was he) ASR, of all hobbies, chooses to garden, where you have to nurture life into growing.

Totally agree with you - the most meaningful for me today was Anjali/Arnav scenes.  I am amused to see Anjali and Khushi - they are cut from the same chikkan cloth. LOL

Edited by momma1128 - 15 June 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejiAttractiveAdyaSofnasunaina02

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Heey Jenny Hug lovely & truue poost Deear 

after every post we notice something similar which is The SIbblings chemistry 
or even chemistry between every character LOL one question from me : 

Is there any character in this show who haven't any chemistry with someone else ???ROFL

Khushii is soo cute & i'm suure she will be a perfect wifeey for arnav Hug
she will surely take caare of him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed aaw soo cuute <3 Day Dreaming...Heart

arnav is too good : loving him more every passing daay Hug
and this shoow is juust the best Heart

Nikki-Bolly

Goldie

Nikki-Bolly

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I think they fall in love so quickly because now they have each other inappropriately

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you...
khushi will fall in love with the broken and soft arnav...
and i loved the anjali-arnav scenes..it was the show stealer..arnav has so much pain in his eyes...so much of unspoken emotions and he is not willing to let it out...he doesn't want anyone to know his pain...he wants to live for the sake of living...only anjali realise his pain...sorrows...his emotions...only anjali recognise the soft arnav malik in the hard exterior arnav singh raizada...

a man who loves his plants passionately...how can he hate the emotions of love...relationship...marriages and gods...

he is sharing his pain with his plants...rather than with a human as he can never trust a human after what happened to him...

khushi-anjali scenes were the show stealer...in future if anything goes wrong in ArHi relationship...anjali will be the one advising ArHi importance for each other...she will be the only person understanding ArHi love which is bounded by love-hate...its a hint already given...

as for lakshmi...she has met her future sis-in-law khushi...even got loved by her...

one day khushi will realise the real arnav is a sweetheart...its just that he doesn't know how to express and vent out his pain...she will help him out with it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

completely agree with you...
khushi will fall in love with the broken and soft arnav...
and i loved the anjali-arnav scenes..it was the show stealer..arnav has so much pain in his eyes...so much of unspoken emotions and he is not willing to let it out...he doesn't want anyone to know his pain...he wants to live for the sake of living...only anjali realise his pain...sorrows...his emotions...only anjali recognise the soft arnav malik in the hard exterior arnav singh raizada...

a man who loves his plants passionately...how can he hate the emotions of love...relationship...marriages and gods...

he is sharing his pain with his plants...rather than with a human as he can never trust a human after what happened to him...

khushi-anjali scenes were the show stealer...in future if anything goes wrong in ArHi relationship...anjali will be the one advising ArHi importance for each other...she will be the only person understanding ArHi love which is bounded by love-hate...its a hint already given...

as for lakshmi...she has met her future sis-in-law khushi...even got loved by her...

one day khushi will realise the real arnav is a sweetheart...its just that he doesn't know how to express and vent out his pain...she will help him out with it...

How could you understand that (in blue)  from an "expressionless" actor who must attend acting school to improve his acting skill as posted everywhere in this forum ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najbeg

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.