Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 81

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

JETSAR TIMES

THE SUSHEEL BAHU REALITY SHOW

News has reached us that kalyani devi  is going to keep a competition between Anandi, Daactar Gauri and Munni darling ( mad cow named by DS) to decide who is the susheel beendini of our own sweet Jaggu dada and bade haveli.

We talked to kalyani devi about it and she said," Haan re! ab jagadish ka theen lugayiaan aa gaye hein,  pehle sirf anandi jabban chalati di...Par ab yeh nayi lugayi daactar gauri be rooj bashan deti hein . Yeh sab ke saath gaav mein jyaada pani behne ka samasya bhi ho rahi hein .Sach bolun tho muche sirf munni darling susheel lage..apna kaam pure dilse bina muh khole karti hein. Par mara pota jagadish ko woh achi nahin lagti.Munni  darling ki pair fisalne se uski haddi toot gayi na...thouh is samasya ki sujav  karne meina socha ke unki pariksha ki jave'"

Looks like the show is really going to happen . We asked Kalyani devi the following questions??

What will be the tests the contestants go through??
Will jaggu dada recover from the mishap due to munni darling and give his special appearance?

Will the tests bring out more water works from daactar Gauri flooding the already overflowing jetsar lakes?

Will munni darling's pallu sarkofy from her head making her disqualify from the susheel bahu show?

Kalyani Devi winked at us and said that we need to wait and watch the show for all the answers.

The villagers of Jetsar are happy about this new program of haveli and when we talked to the village mukhiya Gonchu lal he said," Yes dadisa is conducting this show to finally solve all the problems of bade haveli..this is a unique show and It has not taken part in any place in the BV world. We are happy that this show will solve our problem of flooding lakes and mad cow disease. We are very excited to watch."

When we asked Mr.Gonchu lal that whom he predicts is the winner he gave a lop sided smile and walked away. Mystery seems to be thick in the winds of Jetsar.

So readers we request you to stay tuned to lallulal news and jetsar news to get the updates, competition details, behind the stage gossip and all the live action happening in our big bad bade haveli of Jetsar.

The show is chiefly sponsored by Gunwanthi Adrakh chai powder

For Jetsar times,

Vasuja.

Edited by vasuja - 17 June 2011 at 9:11am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_andvwoman11monamie111pjyovivacious_priyaarunima_LUITRach-dcKyunkiImafanshamiltiny15nami2811shivani9Suchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jetsar Times:Archive (Page 9)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

Antara and deep good job...I heard all the jetsar times caapies are sold out... Me missed the whole bade haveli tamasha...Got updated with Suchi's post...

Me very happy to know that the Bade daactar made all the bade haveli people realise that Daactar Jaggu dada and Daactar gauri are extremely efficient...Iam sure that when the stock market opens tomorrow, FBS stocks will shoot up several points...

Now since dadisa is allowing Daactar Gauri to stay in bade haveli, I am hoping That Daactar gauri will get cured...Now their are chances that Jaggu dada may change her ABS to FBS too...But Daactar gauri being a patient with traumatic past may cause havoc to the entire family

BADE HAVELI GOSSIP COLUMN

Their were also rumours that if dadisa announces daactar Gauri as beendini of the house, the entire Singh family wanted to fake heart attack to threaten dadisa...But since Daactar Jaggu dada and Daactar Gauri are highly efficient and daactar Gauri may give each a magic pill they are considering to drop the plan and think of something better

Their is an additional report that the cow which ate the marriage certificate of the daactars has been showing abnormal activities and looking at Jaggu dada with dreamy eyes and giving daggers to daactar gauri
LOLloved the  cow giving dreamy eyed looks  at   jackass  jagat..LOLROFL
What a perfect coupleWinkROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandv-Amri-Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
The first thing i do in the morning now is check our Jetsar Times and get my day started with a bang!! I have stopped reading New York Times altogetherLOL thanks to our awesome reporters---vasuja, suchitra, vidushi, serial junkieClap and the whole JT team.

Edited by woman11 - 17 June 2011 at 7:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishandvlallulal2010vasujamonamie111arunima_LUITtiny15Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

The first thing i do in the morning now is check our Jetsar Times and get my day started with a bang!! I have stopped reading New York Times altogetherLOL thanks to our awesome reporters---vasuja, suchitra, vidushi, serial junkieClap and the whole JT team.

Thanks editor ji.Big smile... me too love doing this...Actually more fun than getting too worked up about right and wrong at times... I am so looking forward to do articles about the susheel bahu reality show of bade haveli...its going to give such juicy news to reportLOLLOLLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111arunima_LUITtiny15Suchi-

lallulal2010

Goldie

lallulal2010

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
As reported by Vasuja, the Singh family wanted to fake heart attack but dropped their plan later on after they realized daactar Gauri's magic powers. Now they have devised a new full proof plan which will oust daactar 'shahar ki gori' from the badi haveli. he Singh parivaar is all set to woo the third beendni and make her kick gauri out of the house. Now we all know that once a person is kicked by tis mad-cow beendni, he/she is hospitalized for atleast a year or two. So, here goes our magical daactarni.
As for the other daactar in the badi haveli, he cannot live without a wife too long, so is sure to come back to the favourite beendni of Singh parivaar, the future daactani, Anandi.

Vidushi.
lallulal2010
LalluTV & Jetsar Times.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandvwoman11arunima_LUITRach-dcshamiltiny15Suchi-

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep153134

To,
The Editor
Jetsar Times

I am submitting my Poem to be published in your papar.
So here it is

Ek Chutki Jagya ka Sindoor

Ek chutki Jagya ka Sindoor
aise asar kiya
ki lagaate he Dimaag ki band bajgaya !!

Tapak tapak kar padi balikaaye
Lagaane iske naam ka sindoor
Kya pata tha inko jaadu ka asar!!

Ek thi Gaon ki Chori
Dhoosri shehar ki Dactaraain
DOnon pe tha asar Same to same !!

Pehle Pehle Khoob hasaya
Pyar kiya same to same
Ghumaane leke gaya Mumbai fort Same to same !!

Jaise hi Beendni Banaake Haveli laaya
Donon ke Dimaag mein ek hee Sapna aaya
Samosa,Tamatar Chutney, Adrak chai !!

Dheere dheere asar aisa nikhla
Donon ke ankhon se Ganga Jamuna Nikhla !!

Ek thi Padi Likhi Doosri Gawar
Par Deekho na iss sindoor ka Consistency
Donon par Result Ek hi Nikhla !!

Ek ka Asar chootgaya sindoor ka
Ab doosra chaalu rakhi hai Sapnon ka
Dekh the hain Ki aage Kya hoga

Lajawwab  hai sindoor Jagya ka !!

Itni consistent results aaj kal ki tablets/ medicines mein bhi nahin hoga
ki jo bhi khaaye us pe asar ek hi Hoga !!

ahhh fab poem for the famous Sindoor ...bohut Khub ..:)Clap

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Jetsar Times

Munni Gausa---the tale of fate

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a peak into the pic of our latest badi haveli beendni, Munni Gau-sa. Born to a poor cow, Munni was growing up in a small farmer's house in Jetsar when Kalyani Devi's eyes fell on her. She was instantly taken by Munni's beautiful eyes and shining horns and bought her for an exorbitant price of 20,000 rupees. "It is all fate. Majisa herself selected her for the badi haveli, and now she is going to be her beendni. I am very happy for Munni", said Kishanlal, Munni's former owner.

Munni was brought to the badi haveli cowshed and was the favorite cow of badi haveli, especially of Anandi. Makhan Singh believes Munni ate up the certificate to help Anandi only---"I am sure Munni chewed on the paper knowing what it meant for Gauri, Gau-sa was very close to Anandi and she was definitely trying to help her. Who knew she would herself become Anandi's sautan!!". However, after the initial shock, Kalyani Devi and the whole haveli have accepted her as the rightful beendni. " It was not her fault that I brought her in the haveli, it was not her fault that she fell in love with Jagdish, it's all fate, so she will have the same rights as Anandi and Gauri", said Kalyani Devi with a smiling face. The haveli is decked up to welcome it's two new beendnis with a bang. 

Edited by woman11 - 17 June 2011 at 7:43am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_ptecvishandvlallulal2010pjyomonamie111-Amri-arunima_LUITRach-dcankit111Suchi-tiny15nami2811shamilkhusi_*

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Attention
Note to all the reporters.

Please use the heading JETSAR TIMES before every report you publish so that our readers can easily track the reports from the headline. And keep doing the awesome job, am loviiing it ClapClapClapClap

Edited by woman11 - 17 June 2011 at 7:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandvshamiltiny15Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top