Page 81 of 81

Page 1 Page 80
Page   of 81

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I absolutely LOVE this thread!!!Big smile

In fact, this one and Ankit's thread about chemical locha of BV characters and his De Dhanadhan series - this all stuff is wayyy better than the serial itself!LOL

Hats off to the creativity, humour and wit of all talented contributors!!Thumbs Up

Sometimes I think I'd also like to write a piece for JT, but then I feel I won't be able to match up to the already high standards...Formidable talent indeed!! JT rocks!!StarThumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9vasujawoman11ankit111swethasyam08tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jetsar Times:Archive (Page 81)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
dear annika, welcome to JTHug I am glad you like our madnessEmbarrassed. Please feel free to post anything, don't worry about standards, get as crazy as you want, we have immense fun hereLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujatiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Originally posted by ankit111

Kalyugi Ram will ensure tht regular money deposit in his ATM card. He will go only in those jungle where ATM facility is available. LOL LOL

lol Ankit, this was good oneROFL I remember this funny ad on Jungle ATM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUhMsMUtVvk
Good ad. so atleast kalyugi Ram wd not face financial crisisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
DEAR READERS,
WE NOW HAVE A NEW THREAD FOR OUR BELOVED JETSAR TIMES. PLEASE POST YOUR ARTICLES AND COMMENTS ON THE NEW THREAD HERE:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1747345

THIS THREAD IS BEING ARCHIVED NOW. YOU CAN ALWAYS LOOK BACK AT THE OLD ARTICLES WHENEVER YOU PLEASE ON THE NEW THREAD ITSELF.

OUR NEW EDITOR IS VASU AND i WISH HER ALL THE BEST. HOPE JETSAR TIMES WILL KEEP ROCKING AND WE ALL CONTINUE TO HAVE OUR FUN.

SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW JETSAR TIMES. HERE:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1747345
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top