Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 81

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lallulal2010

What is FBS corps???

lallulalAngry Me feeling very very insultedCryCry. me working day and night for FBS corp and promoting its products. And you don't know about itOuch

You need to read the article friendship BRAND sindoor article by  AnkitBig smile.
Evrything about its products, financial reports and stock values are mentionedWink. You need to read and think about investing your money on FBS stocks...you will be missing a golden oppurtunityWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lallulal2010woman11Rach-dcankit111tiny15Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jetsar Times:Archive (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pixienasrin

Goldie

pixienasrin

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL

lallulal2010

Goldie

lallulal2010

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

What is FBS corps???

lallulalAngry Me feeling very very insultedCryCry. me working day and night for FBS corp and promoting its products. And you don't know about itOuch

You need to read the article friendship BRAND sindoor article by  AnkitBig smile.
Evrything about its products, financial reports and stock values are mentionedWink. You need to read and think about investing your money on FBS stocks...you will be missing a golden oppurtunityWink

Really sorry...will invest in FBS stock asap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

nami2811

IF-Sizzlerz

nami2811

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Wow! Such a creativity n innovation in the posts.. Cool
Lovely.. Clap

M gonna subscribe for Jetsar times frm now on.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishSuchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vasuja

What is FBS corps???

Really sorry...will invest in FBS stock asap...

Thanks lallulal...You working for jatser news, so as a colleague i will give you insider info of FBS corp. Today evening bade daactar is going to put a huge sitaara on our CEO jaggu dada.FBS stock prices are gonna increase..Buy the stocks immediately...I have informed my staff to attend to you specially with gawar anandi brand special adrakh chai. Do visit my office today. Taari bali hovegiBig smile

Edited by vasuja - 16 June 2011 at 2:50am

tiny15Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nami2811

Wow! Such a creativity n innovation in the posts.. Cool
Lovely.. Clap

M gonna subscribe for Jetsar times frm now on.. LOL

Thanks namiBig smile...Fbs Corp has special tie up with Jetsar news... All Jetsar subscribers will be given FBS stocks in very special ratesWink...Me sending you FBS stocks right awayBig smile

nami2811Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Nandu's using computer graphiics to imagine how powerful his surf rin explosions would beWink..LOL.Day Dreamingnandu kii planning

Pjyo Lovely post...Your pictorial representation of lallulal's report has recieved rave reviews amongst jatser readers...Me loving it too

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Nandu's using computer graphiics to imagine how powerful his surf rin explosions would beWink..LOL.Day Dreamingnandu kii planning

Pjyo wonderful post. your pictorial presentation of lallulal's article is recieving rave reviews from jatser readers

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top