Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

JETSAR TIMES

Shocking Revelation of Evil Twins

Amidst all the celebrations of Munni's pregnancy, there has been a shocking revelation from the badi haveli. Apparently, Jagya and Jagat are indeed two different people-------they are identical twins but one is good and the other is evil. If this news is not shocking enough for you, then there's more in store. Even Gauri and Guriya are also identical twins with contrasting personalities.

The good and the evil twins---Jagya and Jagat

Many of us and the Jetsari villagers were indeed wondering what was wrong with Jagya, how could he change so much from a loving husband to an insensitive adulterer. However, the truth is now out. Bhairon and Sumitra had twin boys who they named Jagya and Jagat. While Jagya was the obedient, sensible one, Jagat was a devil from his childhood. He would steal money, get into bad company, abuse, run away from home and do all sorts of horrible things and put the blame on innocent Jagya. Frustrated by their son's attitude the Singh family had disowned the boy and sent him to Mumbai. The news is Jagat joined an underworld gang in Mumbai and is a special hitman of Dawood himself. However, when Jagya went to Mumbai to study, Jagat kidnapped him and instead disguised himself as Jagya. Jagat always had his eyes on dadisa's property; he thought this is the perfect way to get it. The family members were all worried seeing Jagya's change, but they did not guess that it was their old son Jagat and not Jagya. Jagat has now entered the haveli in the guise of Jagya with the motive of usurping dadisa's property. Nobody seemed to recognize him, except Anandi, who confidently informed Sumitra that the person in the haveli is not Jagya but someone else. Now that the truth is out, all are extremely upset. "We don't know where he has hidden Jagya, we don't know if we will ever find him, we are very worried," said a wailing Sumitra lamenting the disappearance of her good son. However, some villagers, including dadisa, have claimed that they have seen Jagya sometimes in recent days, so there is a hope he is somewhere in Jetsar. In the meanwhile, Sumitra and Bhairon refuse to forgive their bad son and continue showering their hatred for him.

The good and the evil twins-----Gauri and Guriya

On the other hand, Gauri and Guriya's story is also uncannily similar. Guriya and Gauri are identical twins but completely different people. Gauri had always wanted to study while Guriya dreamt of becoming the beendni of the Singh haveli. "Since Guriya wanted to get married to the Singh haveli so much, we got her married to Jagya. We sent our other daughter Gauri to study in Mumbai. However, Guriya's marriage broke and she came back home and she never studied" said Gauri-Guriya's mother. Apparently, Guriya is uneducated, ill mannered, vengeful and she has never been able to forget that she was rejected as a beendni in the badi haveli. So her life's ambition turned to become one. On the other hand her sister Gauri was a happy-go- lucky sensible girl fighting for women's rights in villages. Gauri was happy with her daactaari and hardly cared about marriage or beendni rights. Unfortunately, Gauri fell in love with Jagat and Jagat just wanted to exploit the simple girl. However, when Gauri came to know about Jagya's marriage----------thinking it was Jagat who was married-------Jagat lied that he was married to Anandi since he wanted to continue his disguise as Jagya. Gauri broke off with him and wanted to go back to Mumbai. But Guriya jumped into the picture. She hatched an evil plan with Jagat and decided both will go to the haveli acting as husband wife. Jagat came to the haveli disguised as Jagya to take all the property, while Guriya came to the haveli disguised as Gauri to get all her lost rights. Guriya has locked Gauri up in her bedroom closet and has threatened to kill her if she revealed the truth. Since then, the evil twin couple has been creating problems in the haveli.

The whole truth was revealed when Gauri tried to help the villagers with her daactari. The villagers started running away in fear, thinking she will again scream in her high decibel voice. Seeing the villagers misunderstanding her as Guriya, Gauri told them "Woh main nahi hun, woh main nahi hun. Koi aur hai". Then she told her sad story to the villagers, as to how Jagat betrayed her, how her sister locks her up in her bedroom closet and only lets her out for a few hours when she takes a nap. In those few hours, Gauri tries to repair the damage Guriya has caused. Even yesterday, she went and apologized to the Singh family and Anandi for Guriya's behavior. Gauri has saved Guriya's reputation for now but will she be able to reform her sister or will the crazy Guriya lock her up in the bedroom closet forever? Will Jagya ever return? Will Jagat and Guriya succeed in their missions to destroy the Singh family? What will Munni Gausa do when she finds out about Jagat's reality?

Only time will tell. 

Jagat and Guriya----------Out in the haveli with insidious motives

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Wow wonderful ..@pjyo
smiley96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Jagat and Guriya..well, that explains it all πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
JT: Have you met any other members of the Singh family?
Bombo: I see them. Tauji high BP, Taisa angry eyes, Sasuma constipation, Bapusa never eat, dadisa wink, Nandu only play.

🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣

If Gauri shout at her, I burn her saree and break her teeth and cut her long hair...(TAKES OUT HIS GUN, DAGGER AND LIGHTER all at the same time.)

🀣
🀣🀣🀣

fab posts🀣

shamil finally your post if not Lunatic times Jetsar Times hi sahi 🀣🀣
awesome post as usual shamil 🀣🀣

Thanks Nami for the linkπŸ€—

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW I should be punished for not reading JT for last week! Mujhe yeh haq se kisne door rakha...come in front and I shall punish you double. 🀣 (damn can't punish work..agar kar sakti to jarur karti..but salla boss bich mei aa jata hai πŸ˜†)

Awesome Articles...too good...Loved the FAKE watermelon helmet - I really want to see how the echoing effect Jagya... πŸ˜‰

Munni gausa's kung fu classes are a brilliant idea...and Makhan kaka being the first student..I am so proud of him. I can't wait to see Makhan kaka and Munni gausa together use their kung fu talent on Gauri πŸ˜†

The Kheer receipe...first class...G should feed J that every morning that way J's hair will become silky and long too and then bheekh mangne mei asani hogi πŸ˜†

And Congrats to all JT for Munni Gausa expecting πŸ₯³...and loved the baby munnisapian's (loved this word pjyo πŸ‘) pic...so innocent and sweet...😳

And the interview with mafia B (short memory πŸ˜†) was so touching...his love for Anandi made me 😳 I hope Anandi soon realizes this love and goes to him 😊

And well about the evil twins...πŸ˜† that made so much sense πŸ‘

Dadisa def. looked very cute in the sweater...and that kaliyo ka chaman sweater wow full on fashion πŸ‘

Ok can't remember what more I read but I enjoyed them so so much and laughed so much that I went under my desk to hide from ppl while laughing 🀣 🀣 🀣

Thank you for such wonderful work JT reporters...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jyo pic is too good!🀣
jagat...and guriya!!🀣...kumbh k mele main kho gaye theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! 🀣 D baby Jagat pic is shoo cuute 🀣

The twins news is really very interesting.. Now I get it! Poor Jagya is kidnapped n Gauri is locked up.. Wish Anandi plays d detective n goes back to Mumbai to search 4 her perfect patidev and DS shud use her experience in discovering d evil plans of Guriya n Jagat!😈

Its indeed a breaking news!πŸ€“πŸ˜†

No prob Reshu..  πŸ€—

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

πŸ˜‰munnijaggu ki photooπŸ˜†

awww soo cute🀣

@antara- OMG!😲 so J & G have twins??? this ishtory is getting more intriguing than the original BV🀣
I will try to get more 'inside' story then for the sake of Jetsar Times readersπŸ˜†
shamil thumbnail
JETSAR TIMES
Munni in trouble!
  The explosive news by our chief-editor cum reporter Antara that Jagia has a twin brother has left the villagers of Jetsar flabbergasted.
" itna badaa raaz!" "exclaimed Shekhawat Singh who sells rice & aatta to the haveli.

The Mukhiya has said that since 'maa jisa's' has this parampara of producing twins, every villager should also produce twins hence forth since they take singh family's name and actions as examples.

After all how to talk, walk , eat , marry, produce kids- haven't they learned  from 'maajisa's ' family?? All the men agreed to mukhiya and have decided hence forth to try 'hard' to produce 2 at a time. But Bholu Ram had this doubt as to what is the exact procedure to get twins. This left the mukhiya and others confused. If the reports are true , they will soon meet bhairon for his advice . They have asked makkan singh to inform them when gauri would be out of the haveli since they don't want to damage their ears again .

Meanwhile Gauri has claimed that it cannot be jagat  who has impregnated Munni coz the time munni claims he was with her cannot be right. "Jagat was with me at that time . I was asking him so many  questions like
"kyun meri insult ho rahi hain?
'kyun mujhe ashirvaad' nahin mil rahi hain?"
'kyun mujhe kitchen mein kaam karne ki haq nahin mil rahin hain..??"
and so on...'
'only I have the right to produce the 'parpota' of the family. I am the legal patni..baaki sab jaaye bhaad mein!" she claimed.
We tried to contact Munni sa but anandi stopped us saying Munni is taking rest . We hope to get her reactions soon.

Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  Evil twins ...now thats a rapchik twist πŸ‘πŸ˜›...@antara