Jetsar Times:Archive (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 81

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I just watched the video. I hd not watched these episodes. But I must say, jogia hs given the meaning of friendship a new hight LOL LOL use lagta hai 22nd century me Jane ki kuchh jyada hi hadbadi hai LOL LOL LOL just interesting after watching this video still people believe in Jogia word?? Isi liye bolta hun KISIKI BATON ME NA AAO, APNI AKAL LAGAO LOL LOL LOL

ankit111, would you like to be our sports editor and update us on the current exciting cricket series of de danadan trophy? we will be happy to offer you the position and have your expert comments on the match of the decade.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaankit111tiny15shivani9Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jetsar Times:Archive (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lallulal2010

Goldie

lallulal2010

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Lallu TV,
India-Forums,
World Wide Web.

The Proprietor,
Jatesar Times,
Balika-Vadhu Forum,
India-Forums.com,
World Wide Web.

Hi, this is Vidushi aka lallulal2010 from Lallu TV. My news channel would be honored at being collaborated with the esteemed Jatesar Times for Balika Vadhu forum.

Regards,
Vidushi,
lallulal2010.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujawoman11-Amri-shivani9Suchi-shamiltiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Welcome Vidushi to our lil family : )

and Thank you Woman for letting me be a part of Jetsar time : ) 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujawoman11

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
FAX

ATTENTION PROPRIETOR, JETSAR TIMES

REPORTING LIVE SUCHI

It has come to our attention that Majisa has regained her voice. She is carefully examining the enemy font and schemed successfully in trapping the new damsel in distress, who apparently had entered the Fortress with a Mission. The details about the Mission has not been yet revealed. 

Another exciting report is that, there as been a lot of commotion going on outside the Fortress. People have reported to have spotted a blurr, which has now taken control of the situation inside. 

Who is this Blurr? 

Our source tells us that the Blurr is also known by the name of Wonder Woman.  They have been expecting Wonder Woman to take charge very soon. Though the real identity of Wonder Woman is not revealed, its secretly known that she is none other than Anandi. 

IN the morning a pure, simple innocent ghagra wearing village simpleton, by Night 
Wonder Woman. 

With all the confusion, Three Questions Arise!

What is the real game plan of Majisa?

Who will succeed? Majisa or D.I.D ( damsel in distress)

Does wonder woman really wear a bikini inside her ghagra?

Suchi
Jetser Times 

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 15 June 2011 at 9:43pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lallulal2010andvwoman11vasuja-Amri-Rach-dcshivani9shamiltiny15khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Woman 11

Thankyou for offering me post in Jetsar Times...I love my job...Me was very worried with the current situation in FBS corp. Me loving all the member in the organisation and our amazing readers.

JETSAR TIMES

Financial Section:

After proper investigation on the current situation and our new girl in the block Daactar gauri, our media manager Ankit has revealed the truth that Daactar gauri's erratic behaviour is not because of FBS but ABS. ABS is a very new product and has been launched recently...After the success of FBS our CEO jaggu dada was keen in diversifying the products in company..No one can doubt the success of FBS..Our Ex brand ambassador Anandi Singh is the proof for that. ABS being a new product is still under experimental stage...We are hoping that this clarification will regain us the confidence from our customers on our extremely successful FBS. We request brokers to not encourage short term selling of FBS stocks. FBS is a product which has proven itself. We are expecting to show amazing increase in sales in the second quarter of the financial year and predict our stocks to hit all time high.

We thank our media manager Ankit for working hard on clearing the name of FBS and restoring the faith of the company amongst our staff, customers and stock market.

Vasuja,
marketing Manager, FBS corp
Financial Reporter, Jetsar times

Edited by vasuja - 17 June 2011 at 9:14am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lallulal2010andvwoman11Rach-dcshamiltiny15shivani9Suchi-khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
JETSAR TIMES

Financial Section.

Their has been a lot of action going on in Bade haveli of Jetsar.
Bade Haveli has always been a strong Financial support for the villagers in Jetsar. majisa is known for her annadans, sweet distribution, clothes and even money distribution on every occasion like birth day, good exam results, new beendini, new pota, marriages of bade haveli. Maajisa's current illness had drowned the whole village in sorrow. villagers are worried that her illness will cause a huge dent in their financial resources.

maajisa has also been a huge support for local Artisans who have been asked to perform in all chote bade incidents of Bade haveli. As per our Reporter Suchi's latest report will the new entry of DID and the new found back bone of our wonder woman create a stop in the steady flow of finance to the villagers from bade haveli?? Only time will tell.

In the mean time Jetsar times wishes Maajisa of Bade haveli a speedy recovery. Maajisa though not creating big waves in stock market has been doing financial wonders for jetsar.She has the reputation for building a huge hospital of international standards in a very short time. It is also to be noted that Maajisa is the dadisa of Jaggu dada the CEO of multinational FBS Corp.

Vasuja

Edited by vasuja - 17 June 2011 at 9:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lallulal2010andvwoman11-Amri-shivani9shamiltiny15khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Deep153134 & Vidushi me waiting to see and read your reports...Me enjoying my job in jetsar timesDancing...I have such good fellas around me..Me feel like partyingParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11-Amri-Suchi-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Yaar Vasu join karte hi co ki lotiya gul LOL LOL waise u misunderstood G is not using FBS, she is using ABS. Due to confusion between FBS AND ABS co. Ki watt lag rahi hai. ABS is very harmfull product jabki FBS se kewal fayda hi fayda hai. LOL LOL LOL

Thanks Ankit for your clarification me has used your clarification to remove the black dabba on our FBSBig smile..me hoping now that FBS sales will be boosted with this clarification.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

woman11ankit111tiny15shivani9Suchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top