Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hahhahaha...love this one vasujaπŸ‘
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

JETSAR TIMES

KULDEVI FIASCO AT JESTAR

The Singh family Kul devi temple premises is in a major conphusion. Looks like the kul devi has vanished into thin air all of a sudden. Maajisa had always been making trips to kuldevi temple for every small and big occasions thanking, praying, begging, threatening the goddess with her demands and prayers. Before every visit maajisa made the kuldevi used to be tensed not knowing what she will ask or threaten her about. Moreover maajisa kept making contradicting demands confusing kuldevi like for example: one day she will ask devima to bless his beendini Anandi with everything and when kul devi decides to grant her wish maajisa came and asked kuldevi to bless the new upcoming beendini Gudiya with everything.

Kuldevi bore all this torture because of the annadans and dhaan dharm majisa did for her bakthjan. But day after day the singh family demands increased. First they came with Jagya Anandi and asked for kuldevi blessings, kuldevi smiled and gave. Then they came with Jagat ( Kuldevi still confused if Jagat and jagya are the same) Gauri and asked fresh blessings ( they were asking blessing with their mouths and cursing in their head further conphusing the poor kuldevi) and kuldevi gave it without a choice and then Jaggu dada came with Munni and asked for blessings again and this time kuldevi was terrified not only with maajisa stares but also munni's horns and gave it off in a jiffy. Kuldevi thought finally all the problems are over but now with the race amongst the beendinis each beendini comes separately with new request and contradicting demands accompanied with ever terrifying Maajisa. To add to this jaggu dada came every day asking her blessings and success  for all the new products he was inventing.And to top this all they kept havans for every small occassion asking kuldevi to grace herself every now and then and grant there obnoxious wishes.

Kuldevi could not bare the increasing stress given by singh family and thought," bahut hoga ya, is pagal parivaar walon ne tho mera jeevan barbad kardiya, iske pehle yeh log mujhe poora paagal banade mein yahan se bag jati hoon." Kuldevi vanished and is supposed to be in hiding dreading the maajisa family. But Maajisa had taken an oath that she will not rest till she finds out the kuldevi in hiding and bring her to justice. Bhairon and basanth are sent in their jeeps to search in different directions while sumitra and gehna have been ordered to make prashads to tempt kuldevi back. It is heard that while Anandi and Munni decided to pray/eat tulsi plant for the time being, daactar Gauri had started her water works with a little modification in her one dialogue syndrome. "bachpan se lekar aaj takh singh parivaar ki kul devi ne mera saath anyay kyun kiya, tell kuldevi, tell" Its rumoured that kuldevi has stuffed cotton in her ears and has escaped to the Himalayas to seek the much needed peace.

Will kuldevi return back?

Will maajisa fulfill her oath?

Will daactar gauri's water work ever stop?

Time will only tell

Vasuja.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Vasu. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ from this boring episode u hv some fun nichoding. Thts gr8. I cd not find anything to post πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
woman11 thumbnail

JETSAR TIMES

Missing Kuldevi found, country plunges into communal violence

The missing goddess of the Singh family, Kuldevi has been finally found in a bus stand near Haridwar when she was trying to escape to the more deserted locations of the Himalaya. As our correspondent vasuja had reported, the Kuldevi had suddenly vanished from the ancestral temple of the Singh family and the incident had lead to a rigorous search for the missing goddess. In the meanwhile, some policemen noticed a strange woman in a black burqa, trying to sneak into a bus leaving from Haridwar. She did not have any money with her and was trying to trade in some of her gold jewels for a seat in the bus for herself and her tiger. "We noticed this strange woman with a tiger, trying to offer gold jwellery to the bus driver. She was wearing a burqa but we could also see a golden crown on her head. Suspecting that she is a terrorist we made her take off the burqa and she looked like a fully decked up Hindu goddess. She even had 4 hands attached to her back," said the shocked police officer who had caught her. The police had taken her to the police station suspecting that she was an imposter or a terrorist but her multiple hands turned out to be original. Finally they found out that she was the missing Kuldevi of Jetsar's Singh family and have made arrangements to send her and the tiger back to Jetsar. However, the Kuldevi had pleaded the police not to send her back to the custodian of the Singh family. Kuldevi claims that the family, especially Kalyani Devi, has repeatedly exploited her, forcing her to produce blessings for multiple beendnis and has often insulted her by doing fake poojas. However, she is most terrified by the constant mental torture from Gauri who seems to keep repeating a single sentence over and over again to fatal consequences. The police is looking into her complaint and is considering lodging a goddess-abuse case against the Singh family.

In the meanwhile, the news of Kuldevi in a burqa has lead to considerable communal violence throughout the country. The extremist Hindu groups and the extremist Muslim groups are both offended by the news and are protesting outside the haveli. "This is an insult to our religion. Burqa has a cultural meaning in our society, it's completely unethical to use this traditional dress as a means of disguise and for hiding one's identity, and that too by a Hindu goddess. We feel immensely hurt by such an insult to the burqa," said an angry Muslim protestor. On the other hand, the extremist Hindu groups are also furious about Kuldevi wearing a burqa. "She is a Hindu goddess, she stands for a particular religion. How could she wear a burqa being our goddess? This is a sheer insult to our culture and religion, Kuldevi should immediately resign from her goddess-ship", said a very agitated Hindu priest. Clashes between the two religious groups have been reported in several parts of the country and the government has issued an emergency and curfew in all the affected areas. The Prime Minister of India has requested people to maintain peace and harmony. Special task forces and paramilitary security have been assigned in several cities, including Kuldevi's own Jetsar. The national intelligence is suspecting the infamous terrorist organization, Laskar-E-CVs behind all the violence.

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFLLL ANTARA EHHEEHHE

she probably ran away fearing Gauri's tears or her continuous rant about,.. Why did the singh parivar abandon me!

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome AntaraπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Poor kuldevi...i can understand her plight. The singh family i totally nuts...thanks dear. i was feeling bad reading some posts in the forum. yours just lightened me up and made me feel instantly better...I hope Jetar times goes on and on.
woman11 thumbnail
yes suchi, read vasuja's report on the previous page for a detailed news on why she ran away. Poor Kuldevi 😭
vsumeetha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

ROFLLL ANTARA EHHEEHHE

she probably ran away fearing Gauri's tears or her continuous rant about,.. Why did the singh parivar abandon me!

Hilarious. You really have a talent for satire :)
Suchi- thumbnail
I still OWE our Munni Gau-Sa, D.I.D and Wonder woman's contest! 
Suchi- thumbnail
aweee some work VASUUU THEE BESTT!!!