Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Heeey guys gotta get this forum started !! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Salaam doston ki haal chal hai ??? Hope u all r fine and in gud healthBig smile

So we gotta get this forum started... I know  its already started and all but guys if u like the show then remember to rank it Smile

I just love this show its just jhakkas... I mean what a start it was sooo gud pehli mulaqat mein Arnav ki bahon mein main tho soch rahi thi bata nahin agli mulaqat mein kya hoga LOLLOL

Love the nohk jhoks both of them r awesum and i just hope it gets better and better Smile

Hoping to see some comments from u guys intezaar karugi LOL

Take care SaraSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690VIRMANbest-scarlett-Sam_KaShianSanliciousKomalgraphix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Heeey guys gotta get this forum started !! :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum.
We will make the forum more active,shouldn't be so hard.There are new members everyday and agree about the rank too.
Hope you like it here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-sara-khan

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Yeah there first meeting was definietely something to remember! ...right in each other bahoon mein! I seriously cant get enough of them...this shows got lots of potential :)

welcome to the forum!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara-khan

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hey, Welcome to the Forum...! Hug

I agree IPKKND is a jhakkas show where the first meeting itself was just so adorable, donon ek dusre ki bahon mein. Our forum needs to bug up and we've to make the forum and the show an instant success

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara-khan

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipepe

Welcome to the forum.
We will make the forum more active,shouldn't be so hard.There are new members everyday and agree about the rank too.
Hope you like it here.

Exactly want i to say... We have to make this forum active and of course remember the rank too :)

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Yeah there first meeting was definietely something to remember! ...right in each other bahoon mein! I seriously cant get enough of them...this shows got lots of potential :)

welcome to the forum!

Thanks yaar ... hai pehli mulaqat wear awesome and the show is really nice Nissar r doing a great job once again :)

sara-khan

IF-Rockerz

sara-khan

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Hey, Welcome to the Forum...! Hug

I agree IPKKND is a jhakkas show where the first meeting itself was just so adorable, donon ek dusre ki bahon mein. Our forum needs to bug up and we've to make the forum and the show an instant success

Exactly Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.