khushi's jalebis and arnav's sugar level!!! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago

I am thinking of all things in the world why did the creatives made Arnav have diabetes .

There must be some reason

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
^^^
Khushi is going to save his life when he has low blood sugar because this fool refuses to eat and she seems to have jalebis coming out of her pocket.
dis man hates sweetness in humans and food but he's down with diabetese... such irony ๐Ÿ˜

nice post mallu!!!! im sure our jalebi girl will bring some sweetness into his life soon!!!
arnav has diabetes case of his anger na...don't worry Kushi he na...she will do some thing...
i am aure when arnav will have khushi in his life he will not be needing a doc to check his sugar lever because it will get higher than ever without bothering his health-awww

Mallu
Guys i think kucch to jhol hoga.Aisa to diabetic patience nahin dikahaya.I think Sayeed office mein kucch hoga.Main bhi Jo bhi ho it will be worth watching.๐Ÿ˜‰
Btw,I can't forget sanaya's expressions after sitting on sofa.She kinda remind me my Servents daughter.She reacted the same way when she first time came our home and saw our drawing room.๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by sunaina02

I am thinking of all things in the world why did the creatives made Arnav have diabetes .

There must be some reason

Sunaina,You promised me you will find Barun's wife pic for me.I m waiting dear.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 12 years ago
You get diabetes..when you are in tension or overwork.๐Ÿ˜‰How to make Arnav to understand it.Any idea from the fans of Arnav???
d scene where khushi makes all d jalebi's nd is simultaneously eating it was sooo cute๐Ÿ˜†...but i was lyk d wrong person is having it...arnav shud b havin dose jalebi's๐Ÿ˜‰...welll anyways we'll wait till dat day wen arnav will be having lods of jalebi's made by khushi๐Ÿ˜
@sonia:yup sanaya was looking super cute in that scene and her chemistry with anjali was so cute!!

Mallu