Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

khushi's jalebis and arnav's sugar level!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
omg omg omg omg
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
now i got the actual meaning of
khushi's Mount Everest of jaleebis full sweetness
and arnav has noneLOLwhat an irony but what a sweet concept
that is...Arnav actually needs someone sweet who can bring
sweetness and happiness in his life and that one is our angel khushi
who is sweeter than any jalebi or barfi omg
what a beautiful combination!!!
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Mallu

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82TishiAngelshami9kdg129AromaHussainPEWIND-sia-Aahanaxx11Ishrafan11shelly_nairmayur_shanakFebruaryFlowerSanliciousKomalgraphixDoodlehermososhivani003.infinite.minuusweetshinePrinsesse.Suvianu17AbommiHappyMelody-AquaMermaiden-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khushi's jalebis and arnav's sugar level!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
One caveat... too much sweetness can kill a diabetic.Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-nyxxash91anu17-Jahnvi-

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

I agree Embarrassed

Khushi can develop sweetness in Arnav Day Dreaming

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Poor Arnav, he's only 28 and suffers from Diabetes!!!...no wonder the guy stays angry all of the time, meetha khanay ko jo nahi milta, poor baby!

Edited by mahi0809 - 15 June 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82smithasrkshivani003

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
i can't believe that arnav has diabetes...he is so young...yehi umar hai meeta khane ke liye...

there is no sweetness in his life...he needs someone who looks after him dearly...i know his sister anjali takes care of him...i mean someone special in his life...he should get married...so that his wife takes care of him...and brings sweetness in his life...and the wife is none other than khushi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82curiousbookwormAromaHussainshami9HappyMelody

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i can't believe that arnav has diabetes...he is so young...yehi umar hai meeta khane ke liye...

there is no sweetness in his life...he needs someone who looks after him dearly...i know his sister anjali takes care of him...i mean someone special in his life...he should get married...so that his wife takes care of him...and brings sweetness in his life...and the wife is none other than khushi

Khushi is too young and bubbly to be a responsible wife yet . As Arnav has to break his ego, Khushi also to become more responsible . she is still a child . But I think Once she falls in love - she will change too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AromaHussainshami9-sia-

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Mages

Khushi is too young and bubbly to be a responsible wife yet . As Arnav has to break his ego, Khushi also to become more responsible . she is still a child . But I think Once she falls in love - she will change too.

i agree with you...even i meant in the future...she is still a child..of course...since she is just 18 years old...but with khushi protectiveness..matured thinking...she is a responsible wife in future...arnav is very lucky

khushi is 18 years old...and arnav is 28 years old...they have 10 years age gap...wow thats way too long a gap of age differences...but when its true love and passion...love doesn't bother...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shami9curiousbookworm

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

lolz... no person is too young to have diabetes cuz its not a disease developed from too many sweets its due to the amount of insulin in your body...

lecture apart... Im just thinkin on how this will work wit Khushi's jalebi mountains that poor Arnav has to resist...
but ofcourse like sunaina said Khushi needs to mature up a bit and Arnav needs to soften up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82curiousbookworm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.