Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#136[15/6-KMH1 Epi 3] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

aksh4IF

IF-Rockerz

aksh4IF

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4eva

Hey guys...as it is already late enuf...heres a short update from me..

The epi strted from the bro shotuing at his own father..that part was quite sleepy enuf...nd i hate that crapgin tv for making me see that scene so many times ony coz i cudnt find that puppy scene...Angry..
Well as aksh said the bros frustration was quite undertandable...he was doing so only becoz he cudnt go out to study nd work..nd aalso he was a bit worried abt his sis's marriage coz he very well knew that in todays time HP cudnt marry the daughters...so i appreciate that part..!

Also i loved the family bonding of the sharma family nd esp i liked the way antara nd arohi stood up for her father..no matter how much they are against their father...yet they always support him no matter how..*claps*

also by the letter scen i can say onething..it is very easy for anybody to butter HP...coz he easily fell prey to DK's letter nd mistook it as a 'samman'...LOL..will say more abt it later on with the rest epis..

Next scene wich the crapgin tv didnt think it worthy enuf to load it..Angry...well the puppy scene was really sweet..it showed how kind hearted arjun is...Embarrassed...oh btw KK was looking really hot with that suit!!*blush* *blush* nd the tune on the moth organ wich arjun played was really nice...!! Loved it..!!!Heart..hehe bt i dnt understand wht was he doing waiting like this in the middle of a forest in dead of night nd that too in so much of snowfall!!ROFL..ROFL..oh bt maybe he was waiting for arohi to turn up na!! Bt logics i tell u!!LOL

bua's enterance...hehe...i'd say baa bani bua with shades...kalyugg taken over Baa now..Tongue bt i like her better now...!! Arohi picking up bua's 'gire hue ladke' really cracked me upROFL..ROFL..

next scne arohi nd kalicharan going to punj nd mittal mansion...the entries of all the punj's nd mittals' was alll ver classy...it gave a feel that they are indeed the biggest businessmen..i really love Mohan's nd DK's friendship..!!

So the epi ended with arohi still waiting...will wait to see wht happens next...!!LOL

ps- sry..its in a very hapahazard way...i m really sry...Embarrassed

gud haphazard take naina..Tongue Clap baa abhi kalyug mein aayi hai toh Kyunki mein kaunsa yug tha??LOL but u know the theory is so fitting.. Kyunki itne dinon tak chali thi.. ke pata nahi kis yug mein shuru hua aur kis yug mein khatam!!!ROFL and Punji was waiting for the puppy so that he can show Arohi that he hates women but not dogs LOL

Edited by aksh4IF - 16 June 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge#136[15/6-KMH1 Epi 3] (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Haha...i didnt expect u to read it...btw thanx aksh for my hapahazrd take...Embarrassed*takes a bow* ROFL..ROFL..Tongue
btw mujhe bhi nhi pata ki Kyonki.. kis yug mein shuru hua, kitne yugo tak chala nd kis yug mein khatam hua...!!Tongue..ROFL..ROFL..well thats a ques wich has no ans...

Haha...seriously punji was trying to show arohi that he doesnt hate dogs atleats..LOL

Nisa-if

Groupbie

Nisa-if

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

The epi starts with HP's Son bursting in anger on his father against his disciplined & principles of leading life.He is right in the sense that he has the complexity in him that he could not study abroad just like his fellow mates & consequently he is living a life of hardships. But I didn't like the way he was talking to his father. He should have respected him as his father from his provident funds educated him & since he is also 6 years older than her sisters so he was ought to look after his sisters' future life. Also I didn't like his 'wife'!!!

Then the senti HP began his usual moral lecture that I liked it though. Specially his two dialogues:

1.Toh tum janna chahtay ho kay main nay zindgi main kya kamaya

-Arohi ki himmat hai meri kamai

Translation : Arohi's courage is my earning.

-Purvi ka sayyam

Translation: Purvi's Patience.

-Antara ka Wishwas

Translation:Antra's Trust

-Aur Sur ka ihsas hai meri kamai

Translation:& Sur's feelings is what i have earned.

2.  Kamai woh nahi hoti jo band tijoriun main rakhi hoti hai, Kamai woh hoti hai kay aap kay dukh main aap kay sath Kitani aur ankhain nam hojaen.

Translation: Wealth is not that is kept in safe vaults.Wealth is the number of eyes that well up in your sorrow.

Really the bond between the sisters & with their father is really very well portrayed.

Then comes the most beloved, the most beautiful, the most unique, the most touching 'wishing Pond' scene that I believe was the 'DESTINY' part of the epi answered by Fate by bringing the two 'love birds' closer but unable to meet! Really it was very unique way of Arohi's wishing. I super love this 'Prayer' :

"Aj ap mujhay woh chez de do jis ki mujhay sab say zayada zarurat hai par us zarurat ka ihsas nahi."

Then the coin leads her to her Destiny…Arjun Punj!!!Wow what an amazing scene. Especially in midnight in the moonlight, the mouth organ tune played by Arjun was really absorbing & compulsive.

Arjun's soft side was shown to Arohi when he helped the injured puppy by ripping his hanky with AP & the blowing of one piece towards Arohi…wow super fab scene!

Arohi is then returned to the wishing Pond making Prayer this time for Arjun!!!Amazing. I loved this whole segment.

HP whose simplicity at times really annoyed the viewers, easily become overwhelmed with the so-called 'Samman' letter by DK Punj! The DK Punj that made him to wait for continuous 8 hours in the scorching heat of the Sun…wah what a  logic of HP of humlness & greatness of character of DK when they introduced the grand entry of DK & Mittal family in the Mansion!!!

The scenes of Dogs being fed with Milk & Mumbai Almomds & that dog of Paddy with Mineral water was really hilarious.

The ending of Epi with scene shifting to Arjun in Jail with the heartouching dialogue:

"uss waqt mein usse nahi jaanta tha.. uss kadakti dhoop mein, mujhe nahi pata tha ki meri chaanv khadi hai, nahi pata tha ke woh ladki meri fitrat hi nahi, kismat hi badal degi!!"

Translation: I didn't know then,In that Harsh Sun,I didn't know was standing my shade.I didn't know that girl will not only change my nature but my destiny."

Was really superb!

So here was the take of epi 3.Hope you guys will like it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top