Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Mohabbat Lounge#136[15/6-KMH1 Epi 3] (Page 2)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Res!
xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
i wont beable to watch the episode or write my take 2day. i will do it 2morrow 4 both episodes.
about the timing i can only come on the forum at 10.30-11pm india time as its around 5.30-6pm UK time. if u all decide to change the time to 8pm i'm always gonna miss out on the live discussions as its gonna be 3.30 pm its too early for me.
or sometimes the only time i get to come online is after 8pm UK time and in india its around 1-1.30am Confused
xxx
noreen

Edited by xXxNoreen786xXx - 15 June 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
won't be able to join u guys the remaining week...enjoy the episodes :)

also if this time isn't suitable for u guys let us know cuz not many of u are able to join us and it's not fun having only few here.

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
yes please.. ppl let us know if you are still interested.. i see a few reserved spots.. 

btw i edited my take on p1. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anchi.Anjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the links Ari, I would have never known about the puppy scene. As if it weren't bad enough that Imagine hasn't uploaded all the epis on Youtube, they cut out scenes as well.

Now I can see why Arohi's brother came off as rude in the last epi, he is bitter which is understandable but I don't blame Arohi and her sisters for defending their father. While her brother had valid points and concerns, he could've talked to his father with more respect.

Fate brings Arjun and Arohi together once again, while this was another missed opportunity to see each other's faces it was a good scene. Loved Arjun playing the harmonica and saving the puppy, it shows he is good at heart even though he has built up this tough and at times arrogant image. My only complaint with this epi is that Karan's voice has once again been dubbed! It is so annoying!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa-if-anzaeram-Anchi.aksh4IF--Ari--Anjalii...xXx

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Aksh Hug amazing take Clap Star..n ur so funny LOL some lines cracked me up ROFL..n we know u r busy with exams but still u manage to give ur presence here everyday Hug unlike us Stern Smile Ouch...

Ari Hug to you too

Im sorry guyz for missing...I hardly get to come online dese days..Ouch.plus not keeping well..n I can't watch the episodes now..my YT is too slow. Ouch LOL ..btw ML seems so suna suna Disapprove I just see a few members here..I know most of us are busy right now ..n even I think 10:30 PM(IST) doesnt work for most of us..so its better we change the time n decide a convenient time for watching KMH1(though I myself was one of those who voted for this time Shocked Dead LOL)

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

--Ari-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ari--
--Ari--

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Yeah from now on with dad here this time isnt suitable for me either...its better to change time to afternoon

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Yeah..but this week ML will be opened at 10:30? Confused
btw Ari u  opening today's ML? 

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top