Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey IPKKNDiansEmbarrassed

So lets have todays top moments!

1. The first scene between Khushi and Payyal while they are cooking. Arnav has totally consumed Khushis thoughts, but not in a good way!LOLLOL I loved the bit when she said she needed to look for a job and Payyal says to her 'think about ma, bauji and bua' And Khushi so innocently says 'but they dont need a job'!LOLLOL

2. Arnav and Anjalis conversation.  Arnav  gardening! How cute is that!LOLLOL And Anjali is just so sweet. I loved the way she held Arnavs chin and told him she could see the pain in his eyes... a lovely scene.

3. Khushi sitting or should I say sliding on the sofa while talking to Anjali! Khushi is just hysterical!LOLLOL

Special mention must go to Paji driving his motorcycle and khushi looking so cute in her helmet sitting in the sidecar!!LOLLOL

Oh and of course the goat!

Post and have fun!Embarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownanuamuArshForEverchristiandior.ClaraOswald.LOLitaPawarSunriseGreenRoarkMillerrr88ChocoholicAnamnami2811aa123.80Prinsesse.Suvinyctophiliaanu17sunaina02-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top moments of the day-Wed 15th June" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Farrah di! Hug

Okay, the top 3 for me:

1. The sister's scene. Saying the same thing at the same time, and going "Same to same!" LOL LOVE these two. SO cute!
And yup, Khushi saying "unhe bhi naukri chahiye?" LOL

2. Arnav-Anjali. Another fab scene. Esp the dialogues at the end.

3. Khushi-Anjali. Deffo the highlight of the epi!

First, Khushi confused whether to use her right or left foot to enter.
Then her shock at seeing the house. "Inka bijli ka bill toh bohot zyaada hoga!" LOL Loved her eyes going all big!
And then her going and luxuriously sitting on the sofa. Practically lying down. "Apka floor sangemarmar ka hai? Tabhi toh meri jooti pich- pich kar rahi thi!" LOL  I love her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuchristiandior.-Farrah-RoarkChocoholicAnam

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Must have been a hilarious episode then.

Khushi sitting in the side seat of the scooty? That's a must watch!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Farrah di! Hug

Okay, the top 3 for me:

1. The sister's scene. Saying the same thing at the same time, and going "Same to same!" LOL LOVE these two. SO cute!
And yup, Khushi saying "unhe bhi naukri chahiye?" LOL

2. Arnav-Anjali. Another fab scene. Esp the dialogues at the end.

3. Khushi-Anjali. Deffo the highlight of the epi!

First, Khushi confused whether to use her right or left foot to enter.
Then her shock at seeing the house. "Inka bijli ka bill toh bohot zyaada hoga!" LOL Loved her eyes going all big!
And then her going and luxuriously sitting on the sofa. Practically lying down. "Apka floor sangemarmar ka hai? Tabhi toh meri jooti pich- pich kar rahi thi!" LOL  I love her!

Ishita!Hug

I totally love Khushi too! Shes adorable! Shes got spunk, shes got innocence and she has a heart fo gold!

And the sisters bond is so cute! reminds me of me and my sisters!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocoholicAnamaa123.80

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Must have been a hilarious episode then.

Khushi sitting in the side seat of the scooty? That's a must watch!

Do watch it Sonia! I always have a big smile on my face after watching this show!Embarrassed

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Rockerz

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

The entire epiosode rocked so its difficult for me to choose just 3 moments of the day.

1. Khushi - Anjali scene was hilarious. As all of us thought, Anjali seemed to already like Khushi & found her cute, adorable & amusing.
Sanaya was brilliant in that scene & Daljeet was also really good.

2. Arnav-Anjali scene was lovely. Both Barun & Daljeet were very good in that scene.

3. Khushi with her sis, Khushi's phone convo with Shyam & Khushi with Bedi uncle, all of them were really cute moments of the episode.
I also liked it when Khushi thought Arnav's room was the bakri's roomROFL

Sanaya as Khushi was brilliant as always & Barun was also superb especially his expressions in that gardening scene. All the actors in the show have been cast correctly. The show is perfect as of now, hope it continues like  this.

If the show does not become a big hit & the top show of Star Plus, then there is definitely something wrong with the Indian tv viewing audiences' taste.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEver-Farrah-aa123.80

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

The entire epiosode rocked so its difficult for me to choose just 3 moments of the day.

1. Khushi - Anjali scene was hilarious. As all of us thought, Anjali seemed to already like Khushi & found her cute, adorable & amusing.
Sanaya was brilliant in that scene & Daljeet was also really good.

2. Arnav-Anjali scene was lovely. Both Barun & Daljeet were very good in that scene.

3. Khushi with her sis, Khushi's phone convo with Shyam & Khushi with Bedi uncle, all of them were really cute moments of the episode.
I also liked it when Khushi thought Arnav's room was the bakri's roomROFL

Sanaya as Khushi was brilliant as always & Barun was also superb especially his expressions in that gardening scene. All the actors in the show have been cast correctly. The show is perfect as of now, hope it continues like  this.

If the show does not become a big hit & the top show of Star Plus, then there is definitely something wrong with the Indian tv viewing audiences' taste.

Hey AnamEmbarrassed

I completely agree that all the characters have been perfectly cast. I think Daljeet is just lovely as Anjali.

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hey IPKKNDiansEmbarrassed

So lets have todays top moments!

1. The first scene between Khushi and Payyal while they are cooking. Arnav has totally consumed Khushis thoughts, but not in a good way!LOLLOL I loved the bit when she said she needed to look for a job and Payyal says to her 'think about ma, bauji and bua' And Khushi so innocently says 'but they dont need a job'!LOLLOL

2. Arnav and Anjalis conversation.  Arnav  gardening! How cute is that!LOLLOL And Anjali is just so sweet. I loved the way she held Arnavs chin and told him she could see the pain in his eyes... a lovely scene.

3. Khushi sitting or should I say sliding on the sofa while talking to Anjali! Khushi is just hysterical!LOLLOL

Special mention must go to Paji driving his motorcycle and khushi looking so cute in her helmet sitting in the sidecar!!LOLLOL

Oh and of course the goat!

Post and have fun!Embarrassed

The three points you have chosen are really good points.
My favourite scene was the Anjali and Arnav scene in the garden. I just love Anji, she is so sweet.

I really liked the part when Mami thought the nani was saying the nice comments towards her, when in fact she was talking about the goatLOL

I would choose all the scenes with Khushi, Love her too. Khushi is so funny.

Finally the precap , looks interesting I wonder why she chucked all that money on him ?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farrah-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.