Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

At DS's room,

All r standing in the room(almost make a circle around DS's bedROFL)…curious to know about Ds's progress. Jagat is talking on phone with the senior doctor.The senior doctor informs J that Ds is far better now,that is not a heart attack,that is the case of asthmatic (something like that…I didn't get the word)heart problem, Ds will be better in 2 days. Jagiya informs the same to all. All wants to know what is exactly happened to Ds. Jagat said that was because of insufficient supply of blood to heart due to high cholesterol , high BP, old age. He again all can leave, he is here to take care. Basant shouted at him by saying he doesn't need to give advice to them what to do or what to not. JG felt bad. All leaves . J asks G to take rest.G leaves. He is taking care of DS.DS opens her eyes, sees him, then again fall asleep.

At kitchen,

Sumitra is making Tea , calls Makhan, Anandi comes there to help her. Anandi understands the tea is for Jagiya and wants to give him .sumitra tries to stop her, but she takes the cup and comes to Ds's room.

At Ds's room,

Anandi gives the tea cup to Jagiya. Jagiya shocked. She is about to leave, J stops him by saying not to worry about Ds, she will be ok in 2-3 days.Anandi replied with little anger that is bound to happen.Ds knows how important she is for the family and god also knows this,DS's is very much needed for them.Jagiya replied he was scared after seeing Ds's condition but now everything is fine.

Anandi then inquires about her mail ,asks him whether he got the mail or not.Jagiya replied by saying yes.Anandi angrily asked him the y didn't he reply to it,he must think that this is not important. She  sent him the mail only for the shake of Ds coz she(Ds) wanted that. The person(Ds) who is very important for Jagiya and for all the member doesn't get her answer from jagiya. Jagiya(in guilt) replied he didn't replied because he didn't understand what to answer. he doesn't has the answer.He knows that Anandi is hurt. he didn't mean to her her,no fault of anandi. Anandi seems not convinced at all leaves the room , sees gauri is standing at the door. Gauri overhears their conversation. Anandi left. Gauri comes and put her hand on J's shoulder. J thought its Anandi Asked to forgive him (without watching).Gauri shocked ,moves her hand. Jagat shockedShocked.

Gauri asks Jagat what is this.why he asked anandi to forgive him.Jagat replied whatever happened Anandi has no fault.he just asked her for forgiveness just the shake of humanity.Gauri asked him,she never saw this human attitude of Jagiya for Anandi before.then why now.Jagat tries to convinced her by saying this is small thing.gauri is overreacting to this.Gauri continues so he atlast said that he commit a mistake by marry her.he is now in guilt.All members dodn't accept her.Anandi is everybody's life.She asked Jagiya didn't he never attract to Anandi after living with her so many years.her qualities never attracts him?Anandi just came her for 2 mins and Jagiya starts asking forgiveness from her.didn't he remembers the old days because they (JaAn) were alone in the room!!Jagiya tries hard to convince her by saying this is very small thing ,how can she thinks of that.Gauri angrily ran away from the room, Jagat follows her.

Ds heard all their convo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At JG's room,

Gauri is crying. Jagiya tries to console her.Gauri tells him,she wants to leave from her.nobody wants to accept her.she lost all hope.all r treating J like this then how can she expects acceptance for her.she is fed up now and wants to leave. Jagat agrees asks her to pack the bags but before that he wants to meet Ds.Gauri agrees. Jagat leaves.

Precap-Ds asks Gauri to return back jagiya. Gauri painfully asks her why doesn't she accept gauri now ,she is one who chose gauri for jagiya in childhood.

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxwebkapsnehasanjanamvatsaahcirsnehag10anushkhavir1231pritiaggarwalpragyakumaralphiesc19saggi80activesonalajaygandhismile365daysrachnadhodi713shalu777sandhyanand17Serial-AddictNaksh4evaaneteche_cRosieCsashbssanjanakamatsNehaviharMARCELLEcloudztina2minaHeenapRaima36Baalikasingh008ekomasrgattubig_vikrant_fansruthi_manjup83m001-Swetha-dwscandvvik rocksGauri22redapple1AbhiAniteri_susangawkermah403Teeyailoveidiotboxmushkan_2003cuty_kpiyualkahookedveil_of_rosesRach-dcradt-Khushi-anjani-pagliedwardcullen19KyunkiImafanasdpsanmolammoosshamilSuchi-intruderfast-Faiza-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Written Update;15/06/2011" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Today's epi was good... Loved Jaggu dada expressionsDay Dreaming... I loved how Gauri brought her child marriage rejection againBig smile... Poor thing is really sad that her child marriage got abortedCry...Bas bahut ho gaya, I want dadisa to accept her and make her beendiniTongue... Even if dadisa can't give her back the happy balika vadhuOuch days she lost, me want her to spend happy beendini days in haveli.Big smile...Bechari ka bal vivaah cancel karwadiya singh parivaar ne,Cry they should have accepted her and kicked Anandi out.Angry..Anandi would have been happy that she could studyBig smile and gauri would have been happy to be balika vadhuBig smile...OOph the Singh family membersD'oh...apne karname ka saja bugat rahe ho...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-prattsandvwoman11vik rockshookedanjani-paglimonu_tanKyunkiImafanshamilSuchi-

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!Smile

Missing the first half part of the episode is becoming a regular thing in my life nowadays LOL!LOL 

It was great to see Anandi with this new attitude towards JagThumbs Up The sarcastic remark on saying that he didn't think it necessary to reply back to the mail sent on DS's request was just too goodClap

Btw it's good to see Jag saying sorry to AnandiWink At least he realizes that Anandi has suffered a lot without doing a mistake. But then that's it. He can say sorry to Anandi but he should always remain with Gauri only & stay loyal to Gauri if he truly loves her like he says & should stop chanting Anandi's name as Gauri saysApprove

Jag just said a plain sorry to Gauri thinking it was Anandi behind him & now she's turning it into a big issue despite Jag's clarificationsShocked The funny thing was why did Jag ever think that Anandi would be interested to put her hands on his shoulder?LOL Coming back to the point, I didn't like the way Gauri was saying that Anandi has done some magic spell on everybody in the house. It showed her insecurities & jealousy towards AnandiOuch

Our DS is so lucky to see free entertainment – a triangular love story woh bhi bed pe lete leteSillyLOL

Jag's expressions was simply great to see when Gauri asked Jag whether he loved Anandi or not & how come he never got attracted towards herLOL Poor guy! He's sandwiched between two wivesEvil Smile When Gauri decided to forgive Jag & marry him, I thought she loves him a lot & of course love is blind. Is this her love now?Confused Doubting Jag?Shocked If she had doubts then it would have been better if she had cleared this matter before marriage coz now it's too late & asking such things now is of no useThumbs Down

It's been just a few days & Gauri finds it suffocating to live hereShocked What would have happened, if she had to live there since her childhood?Confused As per the precap, Gauri still seems to be unhappy that her marriage was done to Jag during childhood & she/parents got insulted & thrown outOuch Why can't Gauri ever think that if she was accepted at that time then today she wouldn't have been a doctor. 

Gauri didn't want to get married during her childhood as she wanted to study; it was her parents who forced her so. She must be happy that the marriage was declared invalid & she got to continue her studies later. Had she been accepted in the haveli then she would be serving her husband & in-laws 24/7, no becoming doctor & above all she would have been suffering from DS's Hitler therapyAngry She got the chance to move on in life. She was lucky at that time. But today instead of looking at what she is today & her achievements after that particular phase, she seems to be stuck with grief & self-pity that she wasn't accepted by Jag's family during her childhoodShockedThumbs Down Gauri seriously needs to come out of this over self-pity that she has for herself & start looking at things positively.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sababehnasanjana121tvfreaqSerial-Addictprime1985big_vikrant_fansruthi_manjup83avyarimaprattsandvMissesha9staroneserialshookedRach-dcmonu_tanKyunkiImafan.Vrish.shamilSuchi-intruderfastkhusi_*

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

thanks khusi anadi ko ab bhi jagya ko chai deni hainD'ohbas kar yaar, tujhe kaise samjhaayun

glad she aksed abt that letter finally, j kaa chehra wow
g ne phir a se bhi jyaada bajai, more secrets will come out slowly but surely lets see where their relationship goes
but i am glad g is still only bajjoing jagya , not anyone else
i am ok till she blames jagya cos he is very much at fault here

but ds has heard them , ds kaa twisted brain will start working nowLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sababehnaprime1985Serial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanandvmonu_tanSuchi-shamil

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Ankit Ankit...did you listen...I am worriedShocked

Did u hear what the bade daactar saidShocked... dadisa never had a heart attack...Our jaggu dada did not cure heart attack in one day...Me worried nowShocked...to promote FBS I did a lot of publicity of Jaggu dada's kamal daactari on heart attack...Now people are going to get back on me... my big publicity campaign backfiredCryCry...

so looks like Jaggu dada did not do any kamal daactariOuch...But i am happy atleast my publicity about our brand ambassador  Gauri Singh was not proven wrong...She did find out blockage without testsBig smile...Thank god...Now i have to work on serious strategy to cover up this fiascoD'oh...On top of this one female employee complained about Jaggu dada offering complimentary  payalsConfused... office is bad todaySleepy... Me waiting for you to come from CourtUnhappy...

Please report at office soon...Me upset

Vasuja,
Marketing Manager,
FBS CORP

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-AddicthookedRach-dcKyunkiImafanSuchi-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Great episode today !!!!  Clap Clap Clap Clap
Mazaa aa gayaa ...CV's ne tarsaa tarsaa ke finally ye episode diya...Awesome LOL

It was great to see her finally get to ask a question and Jagya to be honest and say he didn't reply coz he had nothing to defend himself with, and to eventually apologise...ab meri tassaleee ho gayi...

Am feeling that Gauri is now starting to realize what a can of worms she had opened by coming here...She has seen and understood Anadi's firm place in this family and is starting to have doubts about J and A now...bad times for Jagya are about to begin ROFL

Glad DS saw it all. Am also glad Gauri realizes that if she wants to stay sane she needs to get the hell out of here asap...absolutely not to be missed episode today Hug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanandvvasujabablinishaRach-dcSuchi-shamilkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Anandi wanted to give the tea to jag just to ask about the mail i think...smart girlWinkLOL
keep it up girl!!

gauri...OMG
her qs...it must be asked before the marriage...no need of those things now...
girl ...u r wasting ur time...
more problems coming up for gauri!!
she will know now... how dangerous Ds can be!!!Stern Smile

BTW...their dialogs on humanity just cracked me upROFL
Jagat thoda toh saram karo...ROFL

Edited by khusi_* - 15 June 2011 at 10:14am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prime1985Serial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanandvbablinishahookedRach-dcKyunkiImafanshamilSuchi-

prime1985

Groupbie

prime1985

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

Today's epi was good... Loved Jaggu dada expressionsDay Dreaming... I loved how Gauri brought her child marriage rejection againBig smile... Poor thing is really sad that her child marriage got abortedCry...Bas bahut ho gaya, I want dadisa to accept her and make her beendiniTongue... Even if dadisa can't give her back the happy balika vadhuOuch days she lost, me want her to spend happy beendini days in haveli.Big smile...Bechari ka bal vivaah cancel karwadiya singh parivaar ne,Cry they should have accepted her and kicked Anandi out.Angry..Anandi would have been happy that she could studyBig smile and gauri would have been happy to be balika vadhuBig smile...OOph the Singh family membersD'oh...apne karname ka saja bugat rahe ho...

Probably then it would have been the other way around. Gauri would have faced all those things that Anandi faced from DS and would have been struggling to get past high school and Anandi would have met Jagya in medical college. Situation would have been the same ... just the swapping of the two girls.  Jagya being the same person would have gone the same way even in that case.

So even that would not have made any difference to the situation,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tvfreaqSerial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanMisseshabablinishamonu_tanshamilSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top