Posted: 12 years ago
the highlight of today episode was DS ki ankhe. Dadisa ki dhire dhire chori chupke khulti ankhe, kankhi se dekhna aur fir chupke se band karke so jana, it was so funny. 🤣🤣🤣DS is a big player🤣🤣

yaa i would love to get into ds mind, aakhir chal kyaa raha hain bheje mein😆😆

Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa i would love to get into ds mind, aakhir chal kyaa raha hain bheje mein😆😆

tum kabhi Tappu ke mind ki baat hi nahi liye par ab tho haath dhokar IMV aur yahan par DS ke mind ke peeche pad gaye ho!😆😆
Considering Dadisa is sick and suppose to be recovering  and not be stressed further they all seem to do their arguing right there in the room 😆 but I guess Gauri's arguements with Jagya was Dadsa real  dose of medicine.
Originally posted by ankit111

the highlight of today episode was DS ki ankhe. Dadisa ki dhire dhire chori chupke khulti ankhe, kankhi se dekhna aur fir chupke se band karke so jana, it was so funny. 🤣🤣🤣DS is a big player🤣🤣

aankhon hi aankhon mein ishaara ho gaya
sothe sothe jeene ka sahaara ho gaya...aankhon hi aankhon mein
Originally posted by ankit111

Aaj ke De GHuma ke series nahin hain kya???
Anandi's interrogation of Jagya???

Am waiting!😃
Originally posted by rgattu

tum kabhi Tappu ke mind ki baat hi nahi liye par ab tho haath dhokar IMV aur yahan par DS ke mind ke peeche pad gaye ho!😆😆
tumhe koi problem gattu😛
Must be thinking this is better than dabaang...She must be missing her pop carn.😭😭..mufat ka love story laite litaye bed mein.😃...I was just waiting for DS to say to gauri, please repeat couldn't hear properly😆😆...
DS in her bed is writing the screen play for the next drama that is tobe unfolded in Singh residence. She is khiladi#1 and poor G is falling right into the trap. Again G is not thinking, if she dont want to live with Jagat's perfect 1st beendhnis ghost looming over their life, she would have left. But poor G singh pariwars acceptance means the most to her, poor thing is so determined that she NEEDS to get the same position that Anandi has in that house. Poor pooor G, she has no idea what a schemer DS is.
Originally posted by intruderfast

tumhe koi problem gattu😛
tauba ...aisi jurrat ...kabhi nahi...😉