Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

Gohem Mansion- Gohem scene pg 20 7/12/11 (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38697

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha, I noticed you uploaded both scenes of GoHam for that day on youtube, put the second scene, the bedroom one up on here too.

who told u that?????  
did Jake tell u 

silly, it's on youtube that's where i found it, Jake and I aren't close.
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38094

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Ayesha, I noticed you uploaded both scenes of GoHam for that day on youtube, put the second scene, the bedroom one up on here too.

who told u that?????  
did Jake tell u 

silly, it's on youtube that's where i found it, Jake and I aren't close.

right

ok u and jake aren't close
i put it up on page 1
choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 1091

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ayesha! I was looking everywhere for this scene. I thought maybe Sadhli had uploaded it. Nazim def did look hot didn't he.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiTarantallegra

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38094

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Shocked
Originally posted by Eesha2

Thanks Ayesha! I was looking everywhere for this scene. I thought maybe Sadhli had uploaded it. Nazim def did look hot didn't he.

Sadhli busy i think with her office work

welcome Eesha gosh 3 months and we haven't spoke Shocked

he did 
esp the rain scene though
funny funny

had me embarrassed though
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011
Posts: 9844

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ayesha ... was waiting for this.
 
These are the best ones since the mango tree scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38094

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Thanks Ayesha ... was waiting for this.
 
These are the best ones since the mango tree scene.

welcome anytime

as Sadhli busy thought i shall post it 
lol
it be easier for her then

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Joined: 05 August 2010
Posts: 1091

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Shocked
Originally posted by Eesha2

Thanks Ayesha! I was looking everywhere for this scene. I thought maybe Sadhli had uploaded it. Nazim def did look hot didn't he.

Sadhli busy i think with her office work

welcome Eesha gosh 3 months and we haven't spoke Shocked

he did 
esp the rain scene though
funny funny

had me embarrassed though

Yea I figured Sadhli was busy busy. Whew he was hott! yea I know it's been way too long. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38094

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Shocked
Originally posted by Eesha2

Thanks Ayesha! I was looking everywhere for this scene. I thought maybe Sadhli had uploaded it. Nazim def did look hot didn't he.

Sadhli busy i think with her office work

welcome Eesha gosh 3 months and we haven't spoke Shocked

he did 
esp the rain scene though
funny funny

had me embarrassed though

Yea I figured Sadhli was busy busy. Whew he was hott! yea I know it's been way too long. 

LOL yes he was.

its been too long and am going to cut down my time here, one or 2 hours per day max thats it and then slowly i will quit 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ll Gopi and Aehem ~ GoHem Love Paradise #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 270   Views: 32765

Chandni- 270 32765 30 June 2012 at 11:38am by NazimKiDewani
~GoHem & RaJi Scenes~ Updated 6/17

2 3 4

Author: Chandni-   Replies: 31   Views: 11524

Chandni- 31 11524 26 September 2010 at 12:04pm by rusha4003
Gohem seems impossible but m still not giving up

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 1   Views: 1181

VivaciousQueen 1 1181 02 August 2010 at 2:55pm by prikiashi
Why Koki is not in favour of GoHem??

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 4   Views: 1389

VivaciousQueen 4 1389 01 August 2010 at 6:14am by -tellyaddict-
Saathiya's title song and video with GoHem

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 0   Views: 4087

VivaciousQueen 0 4087 22 July 2010 at 12:51am by VivaciousQueen

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index