Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Anmol, I cant seem to understand your Gauri ! Ask her to hold on to one stand. Kabhi balvivah ko lekar khud ka case prastav karti hai kabhi uske against! The pre- cap was even more confusing! Why is she bringing up the bal vivah ? What's her point? Confused She totally lost me!

Aaj toh she was ridiculous, hope you don't go Gaga defending her behavior today. As I told ya before, even now I say the same thing-- these ppl's marriage is based on deceit and betrayal. No marriage can last without faith and trust. Apparently, simple things, like even acknowledging his full on honeymoon and physicality with Anandi is a big marriage breaking fact.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuvasujasourojSuchi-shamiltiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh teri jagya ki poori lagi (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

sonali , i am not defending her , i wont if i have no logical defense

right now i am just ok with her cos she is taking all this out on jagat, which is fine, that idiot deserves this
but if she tries to harm anandi , it will be too muchAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepNiVu-mjht1sonali_dgshamiltiny15Suchi-

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

right now i am just ok with her cos she is taking all this out on jagat, which is fine, that idiot deserves this

Tumne suna nahi the way she was accusing Anandi 's dignity?? Tum dono iss kamre me akele the isliye?? Matlab kya hai uska?? SHe was clearly accusing Anandi of trying seduce Jagya.Dead How low she can stoop. I never expected this out of Gauri.

Anmol, even doubting your husband is not excused. Can any man take such an aarop? Jute nahi maara usko yahi badi baat hai.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1intruderfasttiny15Suchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Tumne suna nahi the way she was accusing Anandi 's dignity?? Tum dono iss kamre me akele the isliye?? Matlab kya hai uska?? SHe was clearly accusing Anandi of trying seduce Jagya.Dead How low she can stoop. I never expected this out of Gauri.

Anmol, even doubting your husband is not excused. Can any man take such an aarop? Jute nahi maara usko yahi badi baat hai.
jagya hain hi aisa toh shak toh hona maangta hain , the way everyone praises a and now j saying sorry and all,
dont worry the day she will abuse a directly , main choddonga nahin usse
abhi meri class lena band kar chal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NiVu-mjht1shamilSuchi-

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rach1

Originally posted by ankit111

pehle anadi phir gauriLOLLOLLOL
kyaa zabardast lagii hain
but g , this character is giving me chakkarsShocked, naa jaane kyaa hogaa aage
she is damn jjj of anandi, and questioned whetther they were close ever
jab usse pata chalega aage honeymoon ke baare mein toh aur laageyegi
but interesting precap- ds pleading to gauri wowWink
Jagiya ki to lagi but G ne bhi apna color dikha diya. may be u will tell she is practical, but i will say she was just disgusting today.AngryAngry now she is asking these question, why she didnt asked it before marrying. tab to shadi ki badi hadbadi thi. ghus deke date pahle karwane par bhi koi objection nahin tha. and in precap again she is playing her child marriage cardAngry she sd be happy tht she was saved tht time, nahin to aaj wo yahan DS ke pair malish kar rahi hotiLOLLOL

G finally realised that it is more fun to learn to make DS's Ginger tea than learning in med schoolWink. We all should feel pity for her that her child marriage got aborted and Singh pariwar took away her right to learn to make that special tea.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL Totally love the way you write ROFLROFLROFL just too goodClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamiltiny15Suchi-

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonali_dg

jagya hain hi aisa toh shak toh hona maangta hain , the way everyone praises a and now j saying sorry and all,
dont worry the day she will abuse a directly , main choddonga nahin usse
abhi meri class lena band kar chal

Tu hi toh hai Gauri ka guardian angel LOL tujhe hi toh poochenge na LOL

Shaadi ke doosre hi din Shak??? ye kaisi Patni hai? Dead
Aur ek baat bhi samjh me nahi aaya why this Anandi was being so over - humble? When she saw Gauri at the door she looked away- in sort of guilt.. and Gauri was beaming Infra red radiations from her eyesLOL Ye kya baat hui? Ulta chor kotwal ko daante?!

And your Gauri has least patience in her! Ridiculous- do din woh bhi zor zabardasti se kaate hue -- without being a sanskaari beendhni even for one minute she says, " I am sick..I am tired..take me away" drama queen!Dead If she was kept there as Jagya's beendhni sonch ke dekho kya halat hota uska. Anandi head chef- ye uski assistant.LOL Anandi hath malish toh ye pair malish LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepintruderfastshamiltiny15Suchi-

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Another point, Tere Gauriko sikha na sir pe Pallu lene ka.Angry Itna bendhni bendhni jap karne ke bajai khud beendhni dharam kuch toh paalan kare. When you are seeing that all the ladies in the house are having ghunghat on their head, can't you just be humble and do the same? It's not even that she is not familiar with the culture, she's born and brought up in that culture and her mom does the same. Why wear transparent sarees and be a rebel ? Zara usko humility toh Sikhao .Angry

Badi aayi beendhni ban ne ..chal hath!Angry

Edited by sonali_dg - 15 June 2011 at 10:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlNiVu-mjht1sourojtiny15

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
lol sonali! bechari gauri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dg

Post Reply New Post