Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
 i m amazed and curious after watching precap LOL

khushi filmy style came to aranav(  i think he would  in any meeting or in any event) with full attitude and tashan saying ruk jaiye arnav singh raijada what do u think of urself and said some dhamakedar dialouge and made him stunned the way he was seeing her in full anger  and she  started throwing money on him from her bag 

i think it must be her dream ,the way in full force she went to him LOL after accident its only her goal and this thing stuck in her mind to give him money and its result of her imagination abt it , and if not dream then  can't wait for tomorrow Embarrassed it will be treat to watch sanaya in this avatar making arnav in shock at least in dream LOLsanaya is sanaya yar she is just awesomeee ClapClap

Edited by aashizin - 15 June 2011 at 9:14am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownShilpaKiDeewaniTishiAngelkdg129hkhb17rosecutiesups2222christiandior.SanliciousFebruaryFlowerIshrafan11-BrokenDreamer-anjubalaFallen StarekdoteencharP.Srinivasnaddiya26anshraZaYaHolic-Ms.Wildcherry-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap :)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yoyo2

Goldie

yoyo2

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Thanks for the precap,

I wonder if SHAYAM is anjali's husband.. is that possible, because so far i have not seen him, unless if they showed him and i missed that epi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

Thanks for the precap,

I wonder if SHAYAM is anjali's husband.. is that possible, because so far i have not seen him, unless if they showed him and i missed that epi..
nope shyam is not anjali's husband ,as par article he will start loving khushi and then it will be triangle of this three ppl and he will be villian when he won't get her love back , today they showed his scene with khushi 

yoyo2

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
must be khushi's dream for sureLOLLOL kya filmy hai !!!LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShilpaKiDeewaniaashizin

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

must be khushi's dream for sureLOLLOL kya filmy hai !!!LOLLOL
yes i too thought its dream but it was very filmy for sure LOLLOL

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Yeah, it is definitely her dream.  How else did she get so much money? 

aashizin

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Precap sounds interesting..thanks for posting it.. Sanaya is doing a good job portraying Khushi...This is her first show I am watching and I am impressed.

aashizin

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i was thinking that it was her dream yaar 
because arnav was just standing yaar with smirk yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShilpaKiDeewaniaashizin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.