Jeremy can see dead ppl or...?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
hey
in the last episode we saw the return of both anna n vicky...
there can be only two possibilties..
first that both of them were resurrectred too and second jeremy can now see dead ppl(...i just god reminded of the movie sixth sense..."do u wanna know a secret...i see dead ppl..."ROFL

i think the second one is more possible..coz y wud anna n vicki come back to life?...ppl related to jeremy..y not lexi or jenna...?
and didnt jeremy said to bonnie he feels a bit different...maybe these ghosts can help jeremy n elena to destroy klaus...

tell me wat u think..?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ann_92Barbie3143

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeremy can see dead ppl or...?" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
i think too, tht he can see dead peeps!

but then he should be able to see jenna too! 

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

i think too, tht he can see dead peeps!

but then he should be able to see jenna too!

I hope soo...i miss jenna a lot...i really wish that this guess is rite...coz there are too many vampires already dead..they cant all come back to life...

MaddyStilinski

IF-Dazzler

MaddyStilinski

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I just hope by this plot,they somehow bring Jenna back..I STILL can't get over the fact that we won't be able to see her anymoreOuch

@anwaya-hey I love ur "Mc Lauren's Family" siggy in ur siggy dabba..it's really cute :))

Dilsha

IF-Rockerz

Dilsha

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

i read from some site that the ghost of jeremy's girlfrnds have come to deliver some message.kayla said vicki have some unfinished business.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
I just want jenna back. Feeling so sorry for alarick. Never liked vicky and dont think i will. Poor jer hope he can handle de new twist in his so called life lol

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i hated it so much when jaina or laxy gt killed . n yes yaar this explanation is much better then anything else !!!!
i hope its this way .. n well i am dieing to see what other ghosts have returned

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
I think it's something to do with Bonnie's ancestors and their powers.

Edited by Shas3 - 03 July 2011 at 11:52am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top