Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

The actress known for her skin show in B'town and Hollywood films has fallen in yet another controversy.

Sherawat has abused the Censor Board of Film Certification of India by calling it a Cancer of Society. Probably the item girl turned actress seems to be using her freedom of speech to fullest.

At a film promotion event, Mallika went full guns on the Censor calling it biased when it came to opposing her films.

"Censor always has problem with my films right from the first to the latest film of mine," said Mallika.
She added, " Censor is Society's Cancer. ??They have some or the other objection."

Sherawat's in her latest film 'Double Dhamaal' happens to have  worn a two piece bikini which is said to have irked the censor board.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
and i have a feeling that the censor board guys must be saying "Sherawat is censor board's cancer!!" πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

and i have a feeling that the censor board guys must be saying "Sherawat is censor board's cancer!!" πŸ˜†

not only censor board but entire Bollywood πŸ˜†
jalebi bai ki jalebi itni bi sweet nahi
I never knew Mallika did G-rated films...I bet you those guys on the censor boards are total pervs that censor her stuff so that only they get to see itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I never knew Mallika did G-rated films...I bet you those guys on the censor boards are total pervs that censor her stuff so that only they get to see itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

this is entirley true. In more cases than one, the one who bans something is engaging in the banned behavior privatley.

A bikini is irking the censor board?? Who runs it? Shiv Sena??