Joined: 01 March 2008
BV Section Rules Updated
2. Bashing: The characters we see in BV are fictional ones played by actors, it is not at all that the very actor playing the character would be the same. Please do not bash anyone. Your likes and dislikes about the character should stick round to that fictional character itself. Please share your views such that no one feels offended because it's not necessary that the one disliked by you would be the same for others too. Personal attacks/ Name calling, using foul language and making derogatory comments against any particular member or character or actor (like cheap, dumb, etc) comes under Bashing.
3. Opening New threads: All members are requested to please check the first 2-3 pages to see if there is a thread on the same subject before starting a new thread. If there is one then please join/continue the discussion in that topic. Even if the topic is not exactly what you were going to post but are based on the same scenario or borderline you can post your comments in that topic. Such threads that are started will be closed.
4. Poll Threads: No comparison topics between actors or characters/ jodis will be allowed. Any such thread will be closed immediately.
5. Pictures: All pictures MUST be posted in the picture gallery except when the whole cast is seen at some award function/anything that is important, are to be posted in the Picture gallery. Threads for posting only pictures will not be entertained.
6. All Caps and bigger fonts: It is considered as "shouting" on the internet and can be viewed as offensive. In order to stress a point one word or two words can be written in CAPITALS or Bold. Please DO NOT write the whole post in Capitals or Bold or use large size font.
7. Consecutive replies: This is considered as spamming, if you post your replies one after the other or even in parts. use edit button down your post if you want to make any changes instead of making a new one.
8. Quoting Comments: Do not quote more than 3 comments. It's considered spamming and the page will take more time to load.
9. Single emoticon posts: Posts that contain just some emoticons are considered spamming and will be deleted.
10. Updates*: Our updaters takes lots of efforts just for us so that we can enjoy our show either with their wonderful written updates or with the help of videos.Please do take some time to appreciate their work and thank them.However please do not make a one word post say thanks, thank you, thx etc. Please use button for that.
Please avoid making new topics to post YOUR views on each episode, instead use the weekly episode discussion thread, unless you have a strong discussion point. You can discuss the episode in the update threads itself or you can share your views/opinions in our weekly episode discussion thread thread.
Also if you don't find any update please be patient about them and do not post threads asking for when/where updates are. However you can use our helpdesk to confirm that but first check Annual Updates Archive for the update links and if *no update* is written against any that means the updates for that particular day/date were not posted.
11. TRP/TAM Ratings: We have a monthly thread for posting the ratings of the show.. Please make use of that thread and avoid creating new threads for the same.
11. Report Button: Please make use of the report button if you spot any comment which you find offensive or under any other violations.
12. No comments threads: If you see any thread which states its a no comments thread please avoid posting any comments there and instead you may hit the like button to thank any post. All the threads in the announcement section of the BV section except the creations gallery are no comments thread. Any comments found there here after will be removed without any notification.
13. No Advertising: Do not advertise other sites here. Videos belonging to other sites carrying the watermark/logos of them are NOT allowed. This may even result in raising warning level or a permanent ban. So please refrain yourself doing so.
14. No adult content*: Please be extra sure about the way you put your words. The content should be readable by a 13 year old as well. Again language should be clean and friendly.
15. MID - Creating multiple ID's on any of the forums on IF is not allowed, if members are found creating multiple ID's it will lead to warning being given and raised
16. Article Archive//BV Mansion//Help Desk: You all can share articles but before that make sure that the very article is not being posted by anyone else. Telly Chakkar articles are not allowed so do not copy/paste them here. Also please post the articles which you think are very informative and sharing ones, other articles including these too should be posted in Articles Archive as well following the instructions there. Also if you are looking for any particular link or thing impost/specific you can check l|*|lBV Mansion|*|l for that purpose or could either ask for them in Help Desk .
17. *GOTW's//DOTW's//ChOTW*: these are extra activities of our section. We play games and discuss the show or any character from our BV sharing our views on them. If you want to put weekly games or discussion threads always feel free to drop a pm
18. No post on Dev Team working: Opening threads criticizing the functioning of the Dev Team is against the I-F COC. If you have any issues contact Dev Team member of that section by PM and resolve it, but do not create a scene by starting a thread here .No personal attack direct/indirect, abusive/sarcastic shall be tolerated.
We are not Evil but are just doing our best to have a structured, cordial and decent forum for members to discuss the serial in all is aspects and all the characters in a respectful manner. If members have any suggestions, they are always welcome.
These are some of the basic rules; the rules might be updated according to the activity here so keep checking for any updates here.
Feel free to contact the Dev team members on any issues
illyria , gk_09
Balika Vadhu Dev team
The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:
gk_09, NoOne12, fredoom, faith_hope, doka1709, Amor., vik rocks, iloveidiotbox, andv, michelle281194, hooked, Shinya, Siya_, nya_ansari, pjyo, radt, smartc, payalibm, KyunkiImafan, PavaniShiny, roberoi, Bharti_k, itstimetospeak, -Srushti-, Vishakha_Sakhi, sush_, -Ursh-, -Araina-, aparnauma, --Udhay--, tiny15,
Once again did not find out the rules
Author: tinoo Replies: 17 Views: 2223
|tinoo||17||2223||18 October 2011 at 3:40am by kinju02|
!!BV Section Rules!!
Author: ammoos Replies: 3 Views: 826
|ammoos||3||826||26 October 2010 at 12:40pm by divmath|
Living by her rules; Surekha Sikri
Author: radt Replies: 7 Views: 12238
|radt||7||12238||25 October 2010 at 9:16pm by kalachand|
Rules & Regulations-Please Follow Them-No Comments
Author: Karan.T Replies: 0 Views: 535
|Karan.T||0||535||18 September 2009 at 12:50am by Karan.T|
Author: Roben Replies: 21 Views: 2786
|Roben||21||2786||17 March 2009 at 10:24pm by Roben|
Baba Sehgal is responsible for introducing rap culture to a large ...
Sudhir Pandey lists the top shows he loved doing
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index