Protest : No More Star Of The Day - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Tanya di...told you will support you on your protest if the crap is shown.

And since BT ppl did show what i was wishing them not to ...i am fully with you.

Manav and Archana seem so different not the ones I loved.

What happened to the loving-doting wife Archana and the down to earth ever helpful Manav??

Wanted some change in both of them but not alter egos of them!

Even changed Manav and Archana would have appetizing but whats with ArMan jr given off to Varsha. The very person to have caused the change in ArMan's life.

The situation with Archana and Manav is still repairable but what with the young ArMan Jr being donated to Varsha.

After the promo and the pics...I was waiting for the young boy to call Archana 'Aai' but instead saw him in the hands of Varsha.

I loved Soham from the day my eyes fell on him...really wanted him to be part of ArMan family.

Really want to know what circumstances brought ArMan to give their baby to their first baby killer. And whats the point of Manav to have changed if the second baby had to go to varsha. Wasn't he building the castle for his child.

If ArMan are breaking apart...I blame them. A child strengthens the bond between husband and wife...If ArMan can't love their child..their own creation then how can they love each other?

Anything would have been alright for this show but not baby donating and infidelity. The baby donating has been done with...next would be infidelity. Seriously the show is gonna have a down fall for sure.

Just have to say...Ekta Kapoor is a master in fooling audience and playing with their emotions.

After tantalizing the audience with a beautiful family portrait...she has given a broken version of it.

The show would be much better with its end.

Don't care about Vaishali going back to her cheater husband coz never cared about her...but what is the show interpreting the society to be.

Shame that the show had to tread this path.    

Originally posted by bonnefille

Tanya di...told you will support you on your protest if the crap is shown.

And since BT ppl did show what i was wishing them not to ...i am fully with you.

I wish you were right and I was wrong ...but , what to do ???

Manav and Archana seem so different not the ones I loved.

Yup, fakes , both of them .Totally hated them , specially Archana disgusts me now...

What happened to the loving-doting wife Archana and the down to earth ever helpful Manav??

Ekta killed them , what else ???

Wanted some change in both of them but not alter egos of them!

You said the right thing .They are all about their own self image .She wants to be pitied all the time , she loves the dukhiyari image , alogn with the devi image and he is a show off now .Just look at how he gave that ugly gold set to his mother in law in front of everyone ...

Even changed Manav and Archana would have appetizing but whats with ArMan jr given off to Varsha. The very person to have caused the change in ArMan's life.
That is what has really killed this show and I don't think anything  can  make things better ...It is as good as gone ...

The situation with Archana and Manav is still repairable but what with the young ArMan Jr being donated to Varsha.
It cannot be corrected now .This damage to their image is irrepairable ...

I loved Soham from the day my eyes fell on him...really wanted him to be part of ArMan family.
We were decieved . We were made to believe that he was part of their home ..Ekta  made us fools ..she yet again took us for granted by floating those pictures ...

If ArMan are breaking apart...I blame them. A child strengthens the bond between husband and wife...If ArMan can't love their child..their own creation then how can they love each other?

I wan tthem both to have miserable lives and suffer all their lives because they have sinned by giving away that innocent child ...
I want Varsha to be a terrible mother and put Soham in trouble again and again , all this in front of manav ( don't want anything  to happen to Soham but just wan t Manav to see what Archana has done to his son ) and then I want Manav to start hating Archana ...

Just have to say...Ekta Kapoor is a master in fooling audience and playing with their emotions.

After tantalizing the audience with a beautiful family portrait...she has given a broken version of it.

The show would be much better with its end.
They should end it ...
I don't thin kit can be saved unless of course they show Archana going through a gruelling punishment for giving up her child ..She has to be made to suffer day and night ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanya right now I don't think punishment for Archana and Manav will be enough for the damage they've caused. It is sad that they weren't shown ready to be parents both before the leap and now after. While I am not surprised at Archana for giving away her child, I am shocked that Manav went along with this after grieving so much for his first child. I just want to know how the CVs plan on explaining everything they've done after the leap, nothing makes sense!
sorry guys yes'day i was really disappointed dat i cant even express..

To be honest i always watched PR even during the Post divorce track and the only epis i have missed were frm SN puja to D's jailing track..but frm den i never quitted the show and MAIN reason was ArMan's pure and innocent love story despite many flaws..seriously everyone ask me why you watch dis crap which makes one depressive only but i always say i dunno ArMan have some magic which draws me to dem despite dere stupid mahaanta...

But yes'day it was totally Something else..i still support Manav's charecter  cos i've seen loads of Men who are obsessed wid dere work..the only difference is dere wives are Job holders or too busy wid dere own little kids..so Manav becoming obsessed wid Money making didnt disappointed me at all..but the thing was i cant even express i didnt found the same excitement wenever i see Manav on screen..he used to be charming even in Torn jeans also..

and Archana seemed fully fake for me..she disgusted me yes'day..
varsha,vaishali,Manju,satish everyone annoyed me yes'day..i liked savita's scenes though but the fact dat she accepted without any hesitation to give away ArMan's baby made me hated her and again proved me right dat for her sachin's baby matters the mosttt...

one thing it is not the same cutee lovee story of PR anymoree which made audience atleast me cos of dere simplicity,innocence,down to earth nature and no fight wala couple  hooked to TV for 30 mins..yes'day dey were some other ppl lke me..

i wish all the gaalis in the earth goes to Ekta and channel ppl for betraying dere audience by showing dat cutee pic..bloody b*****ds,B**** urghhh

They Made me hate my mostt loving couple like anything
Edited by Gene_Nisha - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bonnefille

Shame that the show had to tread this path.    

Absolutelyy..i know Archana doesnt give a damn to her own kids first girl and now soham but how on the earth Manav accepted to it its totally out of my mind..

@bold..WORDD!!
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

because both manav and Archana are very much alike . they are both evil in my eyes today
PLEASE END THIS SHOW AS JALDI AS POSSIBLEšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢