Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Hi FrendzBig smileI am making a topic for the first tym in this forum
In yesterdays precap its shown Khushi somehow lands at Raizada's House with a gatri
.Now the main question is how does she reach there?ErmmAur kya hai is gatri ka raaz?Do u remember Shyam giving his card to khushi be4 she leaves from the market.So i think she reaches at  Raizada's house due to  Shyam's card.That means Shyam is related to Raizadas in some or the other way.What relation does Shyam have with Raizada family?This story is getting intresting day by day.Lot of mystery is yet to get unfolded.Pls share ur views
Big smileHug

Nikki

Edited by rosecutie - 15 June 2011 at 4:19am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiSanliciousshaf13Ishrafan11rosette80Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is y Khushi lands up at Raizada's house" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
i think wo kapdon ki gadhari hai jo ki wo wahan dne aayi hogi maybe kiske kehne par uski help kar rahi hogi aur maybe her bua is a kapda press karnewaliROFL .lekin arnav aur shyam se i dont think in dono mein se kuch hoga ho sakta hai shayam anjali ke pati ka kuch lagta ho ya uska pati ho kyunki tb ke ek article mein likha tha that aabhas mehta will play anjali's luv interest so anything can be happen!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutieHappyMelody

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
41 views and only 1replyShockedCry

Edited by rosecutie - 15 June 2011 at 4:23am

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey i just replied i jut came home soo its little late

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doremi

i think wo kapdon ki gadhari hai jo ki wo wahan dne aayi hogi maybe kiske kehne par uski help kar rahi hogi aur maybe her bua is a kapda press karnewaliROFL .lekin arnav aur shyam se i dont think in dono mein se kuch hoga ho sakta hai shayam anjali ke pati ka kuch lagta ho ya uska pati ho kyunki tb ke ek article mein likha tha that aabhas mehta will play anjali's luv interest so anything can be happen!!Confused
Thanks for replyingBig smile Yeah me too excited to know wat will happen next its unpredictable.Big smile

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doremi

yup i ws thinkin da same...
im sure kushi's just tryn to help da dobi wala person by doin a favour to him and deliverin da clothes. shyam may hav somethin to do with raizadas but i doubt if it's dis...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHirosecutie

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ya i dont want shyam to be turned out as anjali's husband or any related

rosecutie

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
same here... i wanna see somebody else as anjali's hubby...

rosecutie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.