Pia-Jay 'I love your Pink shirt'! +AP & the Wind!

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well, i really enjoyed Jay-Piya-Abhay-Haseena scenes yesterday. specially the first half and there specially the silent feeling between Abhay and Piya, when he closed her eyes and just a thaught on her and she looking like a fairytale feelt it on the other side. The 'wind'  seems to be their connective poitn these days, whispering Abhay to Piya.

-------
As for Jay Piya. 
I just wanna say i loved the scene. really cutely constructed and awesome expressions given by the dou๐Ÿ˜†. Specially when Piya winked her eyes after Jays jaw drop for getting a taste of his own medicine. It was awesome how she tackled Jay and walked of with the wind in her hair,lol. And he was like 'what just happened?๐Ÿ˜†. They are fun to watch indeed! Rocking attitude Pio!

oh and yea, i just lurved how she said 'i looove your pink shirt'๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sohanax - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I very much liked the scene between Abhay and Piya..and also the Jay and Pia scene..the show is getting better..and i need to start watching it again soon
monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cute post.
The scenes you mentioned were among the best yesterday.
True, its as the wind is their connection spot, we use phones, AP use the wind*sigh* lol. The moments she feels him through that wind are just epic. And the way he closed his eyes to feel her without knwoing she would feel back was breathtaking.

JayPiya were adorable. and the attitude was rocking. hoping for a great frienship there although i know i hope for to much with these creatives.

I was ROFLing when she said the pink line,specially the way she said it with the expressions. rocking.
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lolxx yeah the scenes were indeed great. Love tgis attitude of piya, instead of getting irritated n sobby she controlled her feelings n came out of it really well.. It was good to see piya attacking jay n hitting him back..
Go piya go.. Your abhay is on your way.!!! Apart u guys are nothing and toghther u guys are everything

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

I very much liked the scene between Abhay and Piya..and also the Jay and Pia scene..the show is getting better..and i need to start watching it again soon

Yes, the scenes were really enjoyable.
the show has got back in its right athmosphere and if focuse is enough on the main plot and main couple it will even get better than before. Postpone the vampire revelation the show just went lost. specially with dominating Sids track that seemed to be a confused plot and just gathered up in the end. I am glad that phase is over. looing forward for whats comming.

You sure have to watch it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: -monus-

Cute post.

The scenes you mentioned were among the best yesterday.
True, its as the wind is their connection spot, we use phones, AP use the wind*sigh* lol. The moments she feels him through that wind are just epic. And the way he closed his eyes to feel her without knwoing she would feel back was breathtaking.

JayPiya were adorable. and the attitude was rocking. hoping for a great frienship there although i know i hope for to much with these creatives.

I was ROFLing when she said the pink line,specially the way she said it with the expressions. rocking.

Thnx๐Ÿ˜ณ haha, yea we use phones and chatting, they have the wind, so romantic and surreal! epic moments for sure!
me to want a friendship=(...but well better to enjoy whatever we get now before this creaives mess it up as they r known to:(

the pink line is still stuck in my head!๐Ÿ˜†
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Yestreday's episode rocked in every way!

especially, for haseena n abhay!! :)

o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

lolxx yeah the scenes were indeed great. Love tgis attitude of piya, instead of getting irritated n sobby she controlled her feelings n came out of it really well.. It was good to see piya attacking jay n hitting him back..
Go piya go.. Your abhay is on your way.!!! Apart u guys are nothing and toghther u guys are everything

hmm, well the thing with Piya was that she wanst even much irritated and sobby to a serious extent before and i loved that, i know ppl like those who gve back, but i even like ppl who doesnt value such words to even give back , so i loved it how she was even before, but i admit i love it now aswell, she is rocking! cause even at some points before i was like how much patinece to you have woman! she should be a mixture๐Ÿ˜†. well, eaither way i lurve and enjoy her as my fav character alongside Abhay.

yes, how she tackled him was real fun and enjoyable, lovely acting by both!

Well, she is indeed something on her own, she afterall surprised vampires with her inners strenght. but true with Abhay Piya is icomplete and without Piya Abhay is above incomplete devasted:(.
o.Soha.o thumbnail
Originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

Yestreday's episode rocked in every way!

especially, for haseena n abhay!! :)

not in everyway. i am not really found of the Panchi track to take over the show again. but the rest was great. liked jayPiyaAbhayhaseena scenes equally!๐Ÿ˜Š
Priya- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I Enjoyed it to
As much as  i love Abhay And Piya i won't lie i Love Jay and Pia To