Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
That day is not very far. We'll see it soon.
OriginalBarbie thumbnail
OMG you serious? Dont mind the wait  but HOW LONG FOR😡 its been dragging for so long...up until yesterdays epi we hardly got any decent gohem scenes just hope they keep up with this instead of losing the plot and going bak to rashi and urmi😡

did anyone notice that he told gopi to change in his room he said it so casualy without stammering😳

saliah
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well i hope he changes soon cause i'm getting tired LOL
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Patients  ... Good thing come to those who wait...  we are all in the same boat, let not throw anyone over board except for rashi and her mum.  lol
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Lagta hai ki Iss Raat ki Subah Nahi 😭 

I am sick of Rashi's antics 😡

anusuyanadar thumbnail

This is too much stretching now. I guess at least some twist in Gopi's smartness to be shown. Also now we are loosing interest as Gopi's character is completely dominated by Rashi and her mother.  Further more after knowing that the TRP is high the production team has started extending the episodes to the maximum extent. Now a days people want to relax at home by watching a win-over situation rather then watching Gopi losing at every point of time. Please try to increase the pace and show some sense in Gopi' s behavior.  Or else there were several people who will soon lose their interest in this serial, the same way it happen for the legendary saas bahu saga show earlier in star plus.

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just wish our  waiting will over very soon😍