Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
going with the title...i would wish for murder ðŸ¥±
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Therapy for melodramatic women, I aptly titled it Weinerville in honor of Rep. Anthony Weiner.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^&Anthony Weiner's wife is pregnant... weiner working overtime😆...but get advice from a profnl...Mr.Clinton is there na!!!😉
Cuty16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If that man has cheated he should pay for it.

But doing suicide is not the solution & u should be strong enough to take revenge from a person who cheated u.
It often common hubby's drinking wine and losting after cheated up and wife's ending there life after being cheated.

But i watched a news
" A man who was a GM in some company was having affair after marriage but after his wife cum to know of this instead of harming herself.
she along wid her relatives and media caught her husband red handed at his GF
house.and then they started beating the man and his GF.
That lady even started slapping her hubby and his girl friend".

So i think this is what we need to do.
aj.fathers thumbnail
Edit:
Sorry folks, after I read the whole diary, I think that guy indeed deserves a very strong punishment (effectively responsible for the death). He shouldn't have married if he loved his GF that much.
Hi parents also deserve some punishment for asking that money/furniture etc, although it didn't lead to the actual death (since it was mostly before the marriage)...!!!
Of course, she should have just walked out instead of killing herself. He was indeed a jerk, probably the worst one have every read/heard about...!!! And she was indeed too good for him...!!!

Indeed, really a sad story... everyone should read it.

After a long time, I had my eyes full of tears after reading that diary...
Edited by aj.fathers - 12 years ago
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aj.fathers

I think Fragrance and return_to_hades are being a bit too much dramatic...!!!

Perhaps I did not explain my views clearly in my previous posts. I agree with Souro that the death is unfortunate but too melodramatic. I also agree with most others that her parents are abusing the dowry law and being ridiculous.

My first point is that a system of accountability needs to be set, because India suffers too many unfortunate forced marriages. Perhaps not as melodramatic as this one. However, many young lives are ruined because some stubborn beliefs held by parents. Many Indians families rigidly stick to a system of forced marriages. Due to this problem, I think we need to have more stringent laws to prevent forced marriage - and make parents as well as children think twice before forcing or succumbing to a marriage.

My second point is precisely related to the abuse of dowry law. People are abusing it. We need to replace it with comprehensive, pragmatic domestic abuse laws that are gender neutral. Men and women are victims of abuse, sometimes so are parents and in-laws. Sometimes men and women are trapped in bad marriages. I think we need practical laws that treat things on a case by case basis, rather than having blanket laws that force the burden of proof on the men and their families.

Taking this situation, in what I propose - there would be no question of dowry law abuse. The only charge would be forced marriage, withholding information and perhaps emotional distress of some sort. The husband and his family would face the consequences of a forced marriage (whatever it be determined by law) - and not subject to any sort of liability of a harsher criminal charge like dowry death.

If ever a dowry death occurs, there would be domestic abuse laws and domestic violence laws to address those charges as they come.

Edit: FYI - The involvement of parents is not an assumption. The information clearly states that his parents knew about his relationship with another woman, but forced him to marry a girl of their choice. They also never told her parents or her about his relationship (nor did he). If his parents had no clue about his affair then its 100% his fault. However since they knew and they forced him the fault likes 50-50.
Edited by return_to_hades - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souro

Tragic yes but too melodramatic. Stand up, walk out.

Rightfully said. If he did not care for her when she was alive, I doubt he's going to give a damn that she killed herself over him. Parents (especially desi parents) need to raise their daughters as strong, independent individuals who can overcome such heartbreaks of adulterous husbands and cheating boyfriends. While her death is unfortunate, I cannot help but wonder why she would give up something so precious as her life over a man who did not respect or care for her.
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She should've kicked or batted him hard in the middle damaging his jewls for life.
Edited by P1nk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Rightfully said. If he did not care for her when she was alive, I doubt he's going to give a damn that she killed herself over him. Parents (especially desi parents) need to raise their daughters as strong, independent individuals who can overcome such heartbreaks of adulterous husbands and cheating boyfriends. While her death is unfortunate, I cannot help but wonder why she would give up something so precious as her life over a man who did not respect or care for her.

Because she did not  respect her own life herself.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: P1nk

She should've kicked or batted him hard in the middle damaging his jewls for life.

Yes chop it off, like what I read in a few cases.