Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

frosty

Goldie

frosty

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Asti Shekhar a young girl of 26 committed suicide because her hubby had an extra marital affair. Her parents have filed a dowry death case against her husband.  The entire episode is very sad, but it does not seem like a dowry death case to me. Yes, the girl was cheated and lied to, and yes her husband is a jerk, but I do not think her parents have any legal standing. I am sure there are several Asti's in India today. What do you think she should have done and what justice can she get now.

Read Asti's diary including her suicide note:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Cuty16-pearlyy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husband's affair drives wife to suicide" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
I hope the Hubby pays for his sins.
Kids are the ones to suffer most.

peridot.

peridot.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
^^she did not have any kids

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _twilight_

^^she did not have any kids

Fortunately.

One lady here killed her own child accidentally while reversing her car.
I hope God gives her the strength to bear the pain.

simi_1

IF-Rockerz

simi_1

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
well, i think she should have just left him and moved on, life is too precious to sacrifice it for a worthless being

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

huneymonsta-Swetha-rekhab25MagixXRapier-Yaz-Rasnyblue-ice....Poojie....

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i agree with simi! dump his ass and sue him and his family for cheating her! he couldn't tell her that he doesn't love her and only loves his girlfriend before marriage? he knew full well that he was cheating her and he purposely made her life miserable! jerk!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

i agree with simi! dump his ass and sue him and his family for cheating her! he couldn't tell her that he doesn't love her and only loves his girlfriend before marriage? he knew full well that he was cheating her and he purposely made her life miserable! jerk!

U know in some states of America...u can actually sue the GF/BF of ur cheating spouse under a law called 'Alienation of Affection'...although it is rare but people have won huge amounts of money...

But why sue his family...don't we actually punish the criminal in a democracy and not his whole family??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
And this is how the Dowry law is abused in India when people use it for taking revenge...why would the parents sue him for dowry death when the reason was something else...because of these kind of people the real victims of dowry cases find it hard to get justice...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top