(My!) MuggleNet Boys

*Rashmi* thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is THE MuggleNet Boys adoration page. I know, I know, go ahead and roll your eyes. But I'm just totally into those dudes right about now, it's not even funny.

Who's my favourite?

Ben Schoen, currently! Ben just grows on you. Honestly. He's all caught up with "Bemma" (Ben & Emma). He likes Emma, but honestly - he was made for me. The poor guy just doesn't know it yet. Someone should enlighten him😆

Of COURSE I love Emerson Spartz (who doesn't? Well, except some H/H shippers who are still miffed over "delusional"😆) - that guy is one hottie and one sweetie. I mean... jeez. You know that pic of him on MuggleNet where he's all evil and reading HBP under that freaky light? I adore that pic. Once I find a perfect spot like that, I am *SO* doing an imitation of that pic. I swear - I want a pic like that sooooo bad. I just need to get the right place. And what I wouldn't do to see that Irish jig. Honestly. Melissa is so lucky that she got to see it.

And Andrew Sims... that is the coolest guy. "YEAH, YEAH, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" - that's his trademark thingy, and it's just terrific. Andrew really grows on you - today, for example, this totally freaky thing happened: a friend of mine got into a rant about this girl who she just absolutely HATES, and I mean, she was going on and on and on about the girl, and she said this particular thing that was quite funny, and I found myself saying "Yeah, yeah!! Alright, alright!". None of my friends listen to MuggleCast, so they didn't get it, but I TOTALLY did. And it didn't even occur to me while I was saying it - only after it was out, and I started to laugh. My friends thought I was laughing at what my friend said... lol.

JAMIE LAWRENCE! Lmao, who CANNOT love that Brit? His British Jokes of The Day just rock MuggleCast. MuggleCast was QUITE depressing for that period where Jamie was not there. That British accent is just g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s *faints* And he's quite cute too, isn't he?😉

Then my sweethearts Kevin and Eric. Those guys are amazing and hilarious. And I love when "Eric" suddenly becomes an item in one of Ben's top ten lists.

Micah Tannenbaum (Oh Tannenbaum, oh Tannenbaum...). That guy is so wonderful. I loveeee his news. He should DEFINITELY come on MuggleCast more often, and not just to give the news - to sit there and discuss!!

And a special shout out to Dylan Spartz - I mean, not that I've heard anything from him/about him, but that guy is just SO hot. Then again, he's Emerson's brother, so I guess it runs in the family😛 Ciaran is REALLY cute too. And I mean REALLY. Really.

Lol, so that is it for now, I think. Feel free to post your adoration for them here, just keep your hands off them (especially Ben and Emerson!).

Oh, and a link to the About The Staff page on MN:

http://mugglenet.com/aboutus.shtml

You can various pics here - pics of all of (my!) MuggleNet boys, and also that Emerson evil pic I was talking about.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

|iami5o4| thumbnail
awwww... they're like one big happy family...! 😃
*Rashmi* thumbnail
They are, aren't they? *sigh*

I want a job on MuggleNet 😳 The idea just hit me. Okay, now, everyday I'm going to refresh their "Job Openings" page to find something that I can actually DO ( 😆 ).

Amrita, isn't Ben just totally c-u-t-e? And Emerson??? Hah!
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

I want a job on MuggleNet 😳 The idea just hit me. Okay, now, everyday I'm going to refresh their "Job Openings" page to find something that I can actually DO ( 😆 ).

😆

hellraiser thumbnail
me 2 me 2 absolutely adores emersonnnn......hes so cute...n awsumm snse of humour...he 2 likes linkin park...like me... 😳
kitu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great, ya they looks like one family 😆
|iami5o4| thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

lol Ben? <= him? 😆 lol sorry no....

But I do think Emmerson is cute.

But Emmerson looks a little I dunno metrosexual.... 😉
He most definately gets his eyebrows done... not to mention his hair is perfectly groomed.
He's also kinda ... spooky too o_O And the downside is that he likes Good Charlotte and Simple Plan! 🤢 ugh .. I HATE those bands man~! Plus, he likes to eat at McDonalds ... hasn't he seen Super Size Me or read Fast Food Nation yet?

Anyway, I do have to admit he is pretty CUTE and he's 18 [just like me] 😃!

His brother Dylan is cute too~! 👍🏼
He has nice eyes no? 😎

I think I like Ciaran [even tho he is 16 👎🏼] the best tho. He has good taste in music.  ⭐️

So, if you were hired at MuggleNet which job would you choose to do?
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx..
emerson is okay... dylan is cute... ciaron is okay.... drew is the cutestEdited by alia - 18 years ago
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Lol actually I think Ben is cute 😛 You gotta listen to him on MuggleCast to... well, HEAR just how cute he is. And he's my age 😉

Actually, I like Simple Plan... not tons, but I'm revolted by them either. Untitled is good 😊 Hey, hey... I don't like that big grin when you found out he's 18 like you. Keep your hands off him, remember? 😛

Dylan IS very cute. And Ciaran, yeah, is probably the best (in the cuteness meter, but otherwise, it's BEN).

And the goodddd thing is... they're all my age or a little older 😛 So I can have my pick! 😆

About the job... naw, can't do one. There's nothing I can do good enough, lol. I do a few graphics here and there, but Dylan is their resident designer - and I can't do anything remotely as close as he can! And all the layouts and programing and whatnot just flies right past my head, sooo...
Edited by *Rashmi* - 18 years ago
erised428 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like Emerson too!. Just loved his Wall of Shame thingy. He's got a really gr8 sense of humour and ofcourse that pic of his is wonderful.
Now,now Rash,I remember what u said "hands off Emerson" but Im 19 so be happy 😉 !
Anyways did u ppl read about his charity work and see that he was written  about on the front page of Indianapolis star. I'm impressed and those pics of him at NotreDame. looks too good with the background and all 😊

View them here if u haven't seen it

http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=weis1 .jpg

http://www.mugglenet.com/viewer/?image_location=indystar.jpg

Edited by erised317 - 18 years ago